Road trip with COPRUNNER ? bought another bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finetune

Reaction score
I?ve been looking for a used FJR and found one in North Carolina. This past weekend I made the drive to do the deal. Tim was nice enough to let me use his trailer for the trip, and even came along to split the driving. We did 1500 miles in 24 hours, which included gas stops, a 30 minute stop for breakfast, purchase and loading the bike, and stopping at an accident scene on the way home. It would have taken me into Sunday if Tim hadn?t helped with the driving.

Bike is a 2009 with only 1000 miles on the clock. Still keeping both Vmaxes, but look forward to putting some miles on this one.

Thanks again Tim.

Attachments

• CIMG3406w.jpg
    CIMG3406w.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 68
Looks great. I love a great roadtrip with my bro and/or dad on the way to pick up a toy.

Bike looks great!

She's a beaut Jeff! Yer gonna love the Feej, they're a hell of a bike!

1500 miles with Timmy.....:surprise: My Gawd man, you deserve a medal!! :rofl_200:

She's a beaut Jeff! Yer gonna love the Feej, they're a hell of a bike!

1500 miles with Timmy.....:surprise: My Gawd man, you deserve a medal!! :rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:....id' watch out for who your hangin with......:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Better check your headliner for spike marks!:biglaugh: Sweet looking Feej! I always have liked the FJR they are one hellva sport touring bike!:punk:

Beautiful bike, really like the fur. One day I am going to test drive one.

Gorgeous bike! If I buy another bike this will probably be it...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

sounds like timmy didn't forget who was there for him when he moved to FL!

sweet looking bike, just saw one a hour ago, came up next to me and then the next thing i notice he is way back in the mirror hahahah guess he didnt want to play.

congrats on both the bike......and what danny said bahahahhaha

Sounds like the road trips I always used to do.

I used to love road trips. Not so much now, unless its something cool. But simple rides to go and get something and come right back, don't thrill me anymore. Did it way to much when I was younger.

Driving through Ohio is such a drag.....Indiana isn't much better. Start getting a little farther south and things look better.

Bottom line, sounds like it was a good time for you. Congrats on the new ride and have fun with it!

Todd

sounds like timmy didn't forget who was there for him when he moved to FL!
i NO DOUGHT , I BELIEVE IN CARMA , AND WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND , SO I WAS MORE THAN HAPPY TO GO , LONG RIDE BUT A LOT OF LAUGHS ! ... MAN I NEEDED THAT ! . :punk:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back