Ryan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Ryan is doing very good, made it through her first week of school in regular classes and pulled it off well, although very tired. Her lungs are still giving her stamina problems but it is still improving day by day. The kid is a miracle and we are very thankful.

Best news of the week.

Court case was Thursday and we got managing conservertorship, custody, and court ordered child support from the sperm and womb donors. Ryan couldn't be happier since one of the first things she told me in the hospital when she started being coherent was "Please Daddy, it's time you made it official, please promise me I won't have to ever live with them".
She was scared since her birth mom was showing up at the hospital that they were going to try to take her back since our custody was really just based on an old CPS case from 5 years ago when she came to live with us and not written in stone through the court and she knew it.

Happy week!
Thank you all for your support and kind words during the past few months.

Amazing. I think this will be a movie on the Lifetime Movie Network shortly. We all like a feel good movie with a happy ending. It couldn't have been scripted any better! Best news I have had heard all weekend.......and for quite some time. We may have to do a little re-write in one scene though. It is where Ryan is in the hospital and begins speaking with some "colorful" vocabulary directed at her nurse...lol. I still chuckle about that one!

Todd

Gret news
Since i realy know by myself and my son Xavier
Child health is touching me deeply
So, tomorow will still be beter than today:clapping:

Very glad to hear this Rusty. I hope Ryan's recovery continues on a steady pace. I have a feeling the legal stuff will be fine too. Prayers from the here to you and family.
Steve-o

Rusty, Kids are certainly tough. Very good to hear Ryan's doing so well.:clapping:
Prayers continue for her, for you and the rest of your family....

Latest posts

Back