Sad Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I had to put one of my Dogs down this morning. We are sure gonna miss him Rocky was a good dog. I rescued him when he was a little under 5 weeks old. He was part of the family.

Attachments

• Rocky last day 002.jpg
    Rocky last day 002.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 45
  • Truck bikes 009.jpg
    Truck bikes 009.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Truck bikes 005.jpg
    Truck bikes 005.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 87 FXR Video 002.jpg
    87 FXR Video 002.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 2009 fatbob 001.jpg
    2009 fatbob 001.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 35
I met Rocky and he was an excellent protector of his kingdom. Knowing this day was coming does not make it any easier Kyle. I hope the good memories stay with you forever and put a random smile on your face in the future. Taking him in at five weeks and giving him such a good home life is a blessing for you. My wife of 24 yrs and I never had kids so we pour it all into our dogs. It never gets any easier. Hoping your pain fades soon. Patrick

Sorry for your loss Kyle- it's always hard when they are as much a part of the family as any human could be......

Thanks all ! We defiinately treat our pets like Kids since we dont have kids either. The house seems a little empty with out him & Buddy is acting a little funny with out his life long friend here.

My sincere condolences Kyle to you and your family. It never gets easy to lose a loved one with 4 paws or 2 feet. The older I get , the more people I meet , the more I love my dogs. R.I.P. Rocky :punk:

Sorry to hear Kyle, I hope we get to see them again along with all our friends and family in heaven.

Damn Kyle.....:bang head: This string of bad in your life has to end.
Really Sorry to hear about Rocky....:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Still @ work, 1st time to check since @ home this morning, & saw this, so-sorry Kyle. We all get to see 'em again when we leave here, that's my belief. There's a great "Twilight Zone" (the first series) about that. Love-'em while you got 'em.:sad2::sad2:

Kyle:
Be thankful you were able to give Rocky a great life, and (as hard as this will be to do..) be thankful you were able to do him that one last kindness. He's waiting for you on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge...

It's hard and takes time,So very sorry over you losing such a close friend,And a true member of the family.Rest in peace rocky in knowing how much you were loved.Take care my friend.

Kyle, Christine and Buddy, my thoughts are with you. Sorry for your loss.

Thanks again all ! Life goes on and we all learn how to deal with things the hard way & it makes us stronger in its own way. At this point a lot of us here should be super heroes by now from learning things the hard way.

i MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU ! .... YOU NO HOW MUCH I LOVE ANIMALS , AND I HAVE POSTED MY LOSSES ON HERE ALSO , NEVER A GOOD TIME FOR THAT TO HAPPEN ! .... STAY STRONG ! .... I THINK ITS HARDER TO DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF AN ANIMAL THEN A PERSON SOMETIMES ! ... IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK I'LL PM YOU MY NUMBER , I'M NO COUNSELOR BUT I'M SURE WE WOULD BOTH WHINED UP LAUGHING EXCHANGING ANIMAL STORIES ! ..

Back