Saved a tiny life today...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
Nothin too special.Rolled up to the stop light down the street from my house and stopped behind two cars.The light turned green and POOF!

A tiny kitten flops to the ground from out from under the car in front of me and begins crying.I did what I felt i should...I assumed it got hit by a radiator fan and was done for but knowing it was going to be run over after I had to fully and intentionally roll AROUND it was wrong.

I stopped dead in front of it,put my kick stand down and dismounted...picked up the scared kitten and found it covered in water ( I assume it hid in the car from a garden hose or kid with a squirt gun) and then walked back to my bike with it held to my chest and rolled my bike by foot to the gas station I was just out front of on the corner I stopped at.

Somthing about a 230lb. 6'2 guy in full gear and gauntlets stepping off his bike in the middle of stopped cars from his 650lb. bike to pick up a .5 pound kitten made me feel like I was being watched.

Dunno...Maybe a higher power saw it all happen.Maybe the car right behind me that never so much as honked as I got off, got a new idea of how they see "stereotype bikers".Who knows,just felt like I did the right thing and I strongly believe SOMEONE saw me do it and went home and shared it with their family.I handed the kitten off to a passer by at the gas station and went on my way in a better mood.

Feels good to be a badass lookin dude doin the right thing with his sick bike right there behind him.

Excellent story! The car behind you probably expected you to do something to the kitten, toss it to the side, and ride off. As a cat enthusiast I applaud you:clapping:

EVERYTHING for a reason, a higer power had to be watching,and if not so be it ,that kitten knows and so do we.way to go!

Thanks for sharing this GLB. I am not a "cat" guy myself but that said, I house two rescued cats and feed a family of three outside. I'm going to call the animal shelter to have the outside ones caught and "fixed" and I will continue to feed them as long as they care to stay. My wife and I are Rottweiler folk but we have none of them running amuck. Anyhoooo, sounds like you are a man with a heart and a conscience as big as your size. You Da' man.

I'm glad I took time to read this! You are a credit to our human race. Most people are in such an self-important rush these days...it was refreshing to read your tale.

GLB = :thumbs up: :eclipsee_gold_cup: :cheers:

Nice story man thanks..Good on ya bro
The kitty might go on to star in His/Her own photo shoot, and we thank you.

LuckyCat.jpg

You`re a good man Ace,
I love my two meow, meow heads (larry and Nala) and would be devastaded if anything happened to them.
We also feed about five other cats that live here in the park but it`s nice because they`re tamed and just come to visit and then they go on their way.
You have a good heart and I know that I would have done the same and I know that god will certainly bless you in one way or another for your act of kindness
and, as I`m writing this, my two goofballs are chasing each other through the house.
Dave>>

You`re a good man Ace,
I love my two meow, meow heads (larry and Nala) and would be devastaded if anything happened to them.
We also feed about five other cats that live here in the park but it`s nice because they`re tamed and just come to visit and then they go on their way.
You have a good heart and I know that I would have done the same and I know that god will certainly bless you in one way or another for your act of kindness
and, as I`m writing this, my two goofballs are chasing each other through the house.
Dave>>

WHOA tooooooo creepy, my cat is named Nala AND I live in Ontario... Canada:rofl_200: Jodi's cat, Nurple, and Nala constantly chase eachother around the houe. Funny as heck to watch them play for sure!!

WHOA tooooooo creepy, my cat is named Nala AND I live in Ontario... Canada:rofl_200: Jodi's cat, Nurple, and Nala constantly chase eachother around the houe. Funny as heck to watch them play for sure!!
Nala is my fiance`s son`s cat but he pretty much dosen`t care for er at all anymore so now we feed and take care of her but that is a strange coinsedence tho.
<<Dave>>:punk:

So what happened to the cat? Are you keeping it?

GREAT JOB GLB ! .I LOVE ALL ANIMALS ! ... DON'T LIKE A LOT OF PEOPLE ! ... I WOULD HAVE KILLED 3-5 PEOPLE TO SAVE THAT KITTEN ! ... GOOD JOB ! .. :punk:

Back