Tail Light Integrater info needed...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dezeez

Reaction score
Somebody had mentioned that they were using an electronic integrater that allowed the rear turn signals to be used as running lights and/or brake lights. I did a search but it must be buried in a thread somewhere. Anyone out there familiar with such a device and where to buy it? I know Kuryakyn sells one but the one I remember reading about seemed to be better.

100_1505.jpg
Somebody had mentioned that they were using an electronic integrater that allowed the rear turn signals to be used as running lights and/or brake lights. I did a search but it must be buried in a thread somewhere. Anyone out there familiar with such a device and where to buy it? I know Kuryakyn sells one but the one I remember reading about seemed to be better.

My rear signals are running lights but I don't use an integrator, I just replaced the rear single pole wiring whips with two pole wiring whips from a set of front signals.
The plate has two acorn nut LED's to light it up and the LED light over the plate is brake only. The two light bars up by the sissy bar reflector flash 5 times when the brake is applied, then go solid.

Attachments

• 100_1507.jpg
    100_1507.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 38
View attachment 9278

My rear signals are running lights but I don't use an integrator, I just replaced the rear single pole wiring whips with two pole wiring whips from a set of front signals.
The plate has two acorn nut LED's to light it up and the LED light over the plate is brake only. The two light bars up by the sissy bar reflector flash 5 times when the brake is applied, then go solid.

Hey Danny,
Aren't you going to have to change your rear signal lights from yellow to red?? I'm pretty sure you can't run yellow back there.

Hey Danny,
Aren't you going to have to change your rear signal lights from yellow to red?? I'm pretty sure you can't run yellow back there.

It will likely depend on the state laws. Here in Idaho you can run yellow on the back. Of course if you were doing a big road trip you'd want to look at the laws in all the states you're going through. The bike is fast enough without attracting unwanted attention from the police!:th_analprobestare:

Hey Danny,

Don't think so Mike...I checked with the NYS vehicle inspection guy and he said either amber or red is OK. Then I called the NYS Police and they said the same thing.

Hey Danny, What kind of tail light is that on your bike? Looks great!

Thanks ksnick, like Garrett said...Motorcyclemods light.

danny

Ok we need to name your bike VEGAS! It's burning my eyes... lol

Funny thing is, Chris....I never ride after dark around here, just tooooo many deer!

I'm just hoping that some brain dead driver may notice the 'road glare' up ahead and not run me over. :confused2:

If not, well...I tried!! :eusa_dance:

Funny thing is, Chris....I never ride after dark around here, just tooooo many deer!

I'm just hoping that some brain dead driver may notice the 'road glare' up ahead and not run me over. :confused2:

If not, well...I tried!! :eusa_dance:
Same here Danny, too many damn animals crossing the road after dark. In the past week I've had a coyote, black cat (yikes), bear and a deer cross in front of Redbone. In my truck I also had a deer and a wolf cross and saw a cute baby fox in a den near the dirt road I was going down. And all this was just during the day! There are numerous road kills of porcupines, raccoons, rabbits, etc. that probably occurred during the night hours.

Latest posts

Back