Thunder 2012?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok we have vender's and KJ helping use make a great affordable tee shirt now who will be buying them. I need to sell at least 20 and if we can sell 60 we get a good price brake. I wont be taking any money until we get enough orders. The price should be less than $20 and im thinking around $15. This is a picture of the shirt we just did for the hell ride. The shirt cost $10 each without venders help and we only ordered 12. Let me know if you want a thunder shirt.

Attachments

• 2012-05-07_10-52-08_1.jpg
    2012-05-07_10-52-08_1.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 2012-05-07_10-51-53_954.jpg
    2012-05-07_10-51-53_954.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 29
Ok we have vender's and KJ helping use make a great affordable tee shirt now who will be buying them. I need to sell at least 20 and if we can sell 60 we get a good price brake. I wont be taking any money until we get enough orders. The price should be less than $20 and im thinking around $15. This is a picture of the shirt we just did for the hell ride. The shirt cost $10 each without venders help and we only ordered 12. Let me know if you want a thunder shirt.

Are you doing them with black tshirts?

I have picked up one more vender this makes 4 now. But no shirts ordered. I will start a thread for shirt ordering and see how many we get.

I think the shirts will be the color blue in kj art and the art wont have a circle to it. It will have lighting bolts all over it like his art.

Hey all im hosting a ride and BBQ/ Pool party at my pad all you need to do is get in touch with me and Mike Moore so he can add your name to the list.

Im all set and ready to party with you guys. For fathers day my son set up my vidio phone so i can take more vidio. Everyone have a safe trip on the way to thunder.....Mike

Police always showed up , hell the one yr. we had the police and a few Firetrucks show up because they thought the hotel was on fire!! It was so damn funny all the burnouts going on and then Big john going over too talk with the cops . The cop was cool thou he was getting ready to retire and just told us too kepp it cool . Hope evryone is having a Great Time . Later Kurt

Im looking for the long version,vmaxmike can you send it to me? great to meet a few more new faces, And Im really sorry if I scared any of you I really was in control at all times.

Even though I didnt have the bike, Autum and I drove up and met a few people, Rick, Tom, Lee and damn if I can remember the dude in the baseball hat wearing red who was helping me remember the other guys names, figures I remember all theirs now and forgot yours! (Sorry) But saw some cool bikes, met and talked with Tom( the Beekeeper) Rick ( Twistedmax) and Rick now you really talked Autum into a MaxGasser so let me know this fall when you start production again. Next year I'll be there on my bike. It was really a sight as they all passed me on the way back from the VMOA banquet. A lot of guys from here I'm sure if I didn't get up there so late I woulda liked to meet. But there's always next year. I really liked how the Vmax guys were riding like they were meant to be ridden, hard and fast. God, how I do love these bikes, Ed✨

It was great meeting you and Autum too Ed, I think the fellow in red you're referring to is Jeff "KosRider"........We were bummed things didn't work out with your Max this year but looking foreward to hitting the mountains with you next time!..........Take care!.................Tom.

Just as a heads up, if you want to go on a nice ride get in on the ride that Sam leads. Sam is a local Vmax rider that led us on a sweet ride last year (albeit we were a little late for the banquet, but they graciously waited for us!!).:worthy:

Thanks Brian. I did get to take a few folks on a ride on friday evening before the cook out (which we were late for)...lol. we went on a different route that i dont think anyone else was on, we hit some real nice switchbacks on an old back road. then on Saturday we did almost the same route as last year but reversed, I had to shorten it a little bit due to the flight 93 stop taking so long this year but, we made it to the banquet by ten after six. We all missed you this year, sorry about your loss man.

I am planning an EXTRA LONG ride for next year immediately after breakfast Saturday. I will be skipping the parade to go riding next year and anyone else who wants to skip the parade is welcome to come along and check out lots of what Pa has to offer, we will be back in time for the banquet though.... (I hope)...

It was nice meeting everybody this year again!! I cant wait till next year!!!

Sam, you lead an awsome ride!....:worthy:.....I was in attendence on both, comming from mostly flat landscapes in my part of Mi it blew my mind to buzz through the mountains with ya!........Thank you for taking your time and showing us the best parts of Pa!..............Looking very much foreward to next year!................Tom.

Here's a Little Thunder in the Valley Eye Candy for you guys.
The Broken Spoke BarMaids were extremely friendly. ;)

PS
Sam this is why I missed your Ride, but I do plan on going on your ride again next year.
I just wanted a day to take all the Beauty Johnstown has to offer this year.

Attachments

• Blonde_Brunette_BarMaids_.jpg
    Blonde_Brunette_BarMaids_.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 43
  • Blonde_BarMaid_Back.jpg
    Blonde_BarMaid_Back.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Blonde_BarMaid_1.jpg
    Blonde_BarMaid_1.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 41
  • AK_BarMaid_1.jpg
    AK_BarMaid_1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 40
  • AK_BarMaid_MoneyShot.JPG
    AK_BarMaid_MoneyShot.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 42
Sam, you lead an awsome ride!....:worthy:.....I was in attendence on both, comming from mostly flat landscapes in my part of Mi it blew my mind to buzz through the mountains with ya!........Thank you for taking your time and showing us the best parts of Pa!..............Looking very much foreward to next year!................Tom.

thanks man, there are way more nice roads like that. it just takes some time to go run them all and next year we will get to run a lot of them!! After breakfast ride instead of parade for me!

Latest posts

Back