Thunder 2012?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as a heads up, if you want to go on a nice ride get in on the ride that Sam leads. Sam is a local Vmax rider that led us on a sweet ride last year (albeit we were a little late for the banquet, but they graciously waited for us!!).:worthy:

I don't want to miss out on any rides if possible, what time should we make sure to be on site Thurs?......................Tom.

I don't want to miss out on any rides if possible, what time should we make sure to be on site Thurs?......................Tom.

Hi Tom,

I am not 100% sure of the departure time, but I will have it all posted on the agenda when its out for public viewing. Dont you worry, we have you covered!

Mike

Thanks my friend!...........Looking foreward to meeting/riding with the forum Maxers!..........................Tom.

Wife called today a they said the rooms were all booked not sure if she mentioned the VMOA but I made a phone call to a buddy who's a bigshot at Days Inn and somehow a King size room opened up for me for Friday night. Go figure, So, I'll leave home friday morning so I can get 2 full days in. See ya then.

Wife called today a they said the rooms were all booked not sure if she mentioned the VMOA but I made a phone call to a buddy who's a bigshot at Days Inn and somehow a King size room opened up for me for Friday night. Go figure, So, I'll leave home friday morning so I can get 2 full days in. See ya then.

I called this morning and they told me only a few smoking king rooms were left and a few non smoking doubles. If your still contemplating on going, at least call and book a room so its on hold. All you need is a credit card to hold it, no charges will occur unless you dont come and forget to cancel or do come and have to pay for your stay.....

img4f8f58351184a.jpg

I have posted up the Thunder 2012 AGENDA as of this morning:

http://vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?t=23243

Im thinking of doing some shirts for thunder and i would need at least 20 people to buy one. I would need to know how much you would like to pay per shirt. And your size. I can do them as low as $14 per shirt. I was thinking of making them around $20 so i can get better shirts and more art work. I can start on this now and get you a shirt before thunder. All i need is money to get started so lets talk about it for a week and then i will do a paypal set up. It might be better if i hand out the shirts at thunder and save on shipping.

I will make a thread for everyone to post simple art idea's. If your not going you can still help with the art.

I wanna go so bad. Too bad its 2,000 miles away . Is it for vmoa members only or can anyone go?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

The Thunder event is a huge motorcycle rally, anyone and everyone is welcome, The VMOA is holding a meet there and has allowed all V-Max riders to join in their festivities member or not.................:punk:....................Tom.

I wanna go so bad. Too bad its 2,000 miles away . Is it for vmoa members only or can anyone go?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

The VMOA has its events all open for all bikers to attend. You do not need to be a member to hangout and participate at any of our events. The more the merrier. Would be more than happy to meet you and have you ride along with us. I'll keep my fingers crossed you make the trip.

Paul has a room reserved for Thursday-Saturday nights. I'm thinking of going down to Punxy on Wednesday, like I did a few years ago with Trevor & his friends. Any idea of how many are heading to Punxy Wednesday? Maybe a hook-up in Springville NY like last time, Trevor??

I need to know how many people are going to buy boost'n in the valley tee shirts. I also need some art idea's for how the word vmax should look and any other idea's for the front of the shirt that you guy's may have. I will be puting the vendors on the back of the shirt. I wont take the vendors money until we come up with enough people to buy the shirts. Its looking like the shirts will be around $12 to $16 each. I might do zip up hoodies if we have enough order's. I also can do dew rags if we have enough orders and long sleeve tee's. I need to know the color of ink to use. Im thinking neon green ink. If i dont here some idea's soon i will go with tom and my ideas and find some one that can do art work on a computer. I here KJ is good at art work. How about some help KJ or someone.

I'd like a shirt, just be sure to make a few big ones (XXXL!!) for those of us that never met an ice cream cone or pizza they could resist!

Thunder Boost'n
VMAX
in the Valley

Latest posts

Back