Thunder 2014 Tshirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shirt Background Color

• Black

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Grey

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • White

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Remember guys/gals. The shirt color will be decided by the votes which right now are very in favor of the black. IF YOU DON'T want a shirt if it's not a color you wanted then please add that comment. So, if you want a grey or white shirt but the black is what ends up winning then you will get a black or NO shirt depending on how I try and interpret your posting (if you don't say NO to a specific color you're going to get whatever wins).

Whatever wins is better than none at all Sean. I didnt specify a color in the email just for that reason. Thanks for puttin the time into all this for us.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jim, Since it's got your 85 we may need to get you a box of them? Need a 5xl for a nighty? We can cut the boo bee's area out so it's a naughty version?

New news! The shirt company is saying (for now) that we may be able to print this on any color shirt without issues. I'm getting some clarification to be sure. So, if you do have a desired shirt color let me know (posting here is fine) and I'll update the list on the first post.

New news! The shirt company is saying (for now) that we may be able to print this on any color shirt without issues. I'm getting some clarification to be sure. So, if you do have a desired shirt color let me know (posting here is fine) and I'll update the list on the first post.
Email update sent!

I'm checking to make sure what the options are for other colors. So far the black, white, and grey are for sure in. The blue is going to cause issues with the colors and i'm seeing how much extra to make it that color.

Back