Thunder 2014 Tshirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shirt Background Color

• Black

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Grey

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • White

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like the other color shirts are going to require some additional efforts on the screen process which add's a bit to the cost for me BUT, I'm going to cover the difference and keep the price at $15 each. This means we should be able to print this on ANY color shirt!

You can pay anytime though you can wait a few weeks if desired. I plan to close the orders up and get the shirts made in the first week of June so we can get them to the customers in time. May need to get them confirmed by this coming memorial weekend to get a little extra time.

On a side note, I added in additional sample colors on the first posting so guys can get ideas on the desired color.

Is like to change the 2nd shirt to red to go along with the blue shirt, both 2xl please. Thanks Sean, appreciate all the work to get this done and very quickly too boot!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk w/ vboost!

I would like a 2x in orange. I will send paypal soon. Good job on the shirts sean.

Back