Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone coming to Thunder have a Gen I regulator (preferably with a ground wire) they can bring for sale? Let me know. Thanks.

Well I have to make the call. I won't be attending Thunder this year. After the accident and the shop that's working on my 14.... doing a simple valvespring job.... I have no bike to ride. So I have to bow out.

Sorry guys.

Todd

Yeah, Thank God for the MD Vmaxers, they are the only semi sane one's in our Group.
Without them it would be all out Mayhem and it's pretty close even with them there !!!
:punk: :rofl_200: :punk: :rofl_200::punk:

Personally I like cahos and mayhem!!...............I want to see vid of the cops and fire dept showing up Sat night!.........:biglaugh:.........Ride hard and have fun!.........:punk:.........Tom.

Personally I like cahos and mayhem!!...............I want to see vid of the cops and fire dept showing up Sat night!.........:biglaugh:.........Ride hard and have fun!.........:punk:.........Tom.
LOL, We all like the Chaos too much !!!!
That's why we Need the MD guys to help keep us from taking it way too far.
And yes you know the police (and probably with the K-9 unit again) will be making an appearance at the Days Inn again this year. :punk:

I'm loaded up ready to leave in the morning.
My first Thunder, coming by myself from Illinois.
Friend of mine let me borrow this wonderful trailer.

Attachments

• bike 1.jpg
    bike 1.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 36
LOL, We all like the Chaos too much !!!!
That's why we Need the MD guys to help keep us from taking it way too far.
And yes you know the police (and probably with the K-9 unit again) will be making an appearance at the Days Inn again this year. :punk:

COOL! I take amphetamines for my ADHD. Let'st bust one open and sprinkle it around / in the dumpster - maybe they'll have to search the dumpster!!! :rofl_200:

Nice it's the VMax chariot !! :punk:

ClickHandler.ashx

Latest posts

Back