Thunder 2015 people needing rides or groups to ride with.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
Just figured maybe its a good idea to make a list of where your are coming from and if your riding or babying it and trailering in....

I ll be coming from Romeo Michigan and riding down it sounds like with Vmax Mike and possibly Leecifer. We are riding down.

Todd i thought you were leaving from your granddaughter's house.:biglaugh:

Just figured maybe its a good idea to make a list of where your are coming from and if your riding or babying it and trailering in....

I ll be coming from Romeo Michigan and riding down it sounds like with Vmax Mike and possibly Leecifer. We are riding down.
OH MAN ! that hurts, direct hit ! LOL:stickyman:

yeah....this thread has that feel of bias from the author that your a second-rate biker if you need to trailer your bike in from a distance............:2gunsfiring_v1:

yeah....this thread has that feel of bias from the author that your a second-rate biker if you need to trailer your bike in from a distance............:2gunsfiring_v1:

Whatever gave you that idea? ....... because it's spot on!:rofl_200:

No seriously I always give trailer bikers a hard time :clapping:

That was just a little poke.

Serious note though figured it would be nice for people who want to come to hook up and ride together.

Now what has Furber built? I'm thinking that's why you have to bring a bike for him.

I will be trailering it I'm 2 hours out Now I can bring my cooler so I can have some ice cold sodie pop or something else .. I was dry last year so this year will be different and with this years raffles I might get lucky and win something BIG .

Well say what you want, but I'm trailering my baby in. If you really want me to ride, then I guess I can leave all the awesome raffle & give away items at home since I cant fit them all piled up on the back of my bike......:eusa_dance:

Well say what you want, but I'm trailering my baby in. If you really want me to ride, then I guess I can leave all the awesome raffle & give away items at home since I cant fit them all piled up on the back of my bike......:eusa_dance:
You need to talk to the guys in India, they'll have your bike loaded up quick using a couple straw baskets and old phone cables, all done for just a few rupee's!:clapping:

I'm not trailering my bike... I'm bringing my girlfriend. That requires a trailer for all of her stuff. (Pack light? Whatever does that mean?!) :rofl_200:

(I'm also bringing the bike along...)

Back