unvailing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
HEY GUYS,

As some of you know Ive been working on a project for the 1st gen max for the last six months,Im pleased to anounce that its done ,and Dannymax has been gracious enough to allow me to unvail it at the BR2010.for those of you not attending pics will be posted somtime saterday on this forum and on some vmax groups on FB. All FEEDBACK WELCOME from those in attendance ,and those whom will not be.

I would like to thank Danny for allowing me to use the BR2010 for the unvailing! DANNYMAX :punk:you rock,thank you!

HEY GUYS,

As some of you know Ive been working on a project for the 1st gen max for the last six months,Im pleased to anounce that its done ,and Dannymax has been gracious enough to allow me to unvail it at the BR2010.for those of you not attending pics will be posted somtime saterday on this forum and on some vmax groups on FB. All FEEDBACK WELCOME from those in attendance ,and those whom will not be.

I would like to thank Danny for allowing me to use the BR2010 for the unvailing! DANNYMAX :punk:you rock,thank you!

Oh come on!

:ttiwwp:

Redbone, Im lookin forward to the story beind your screne name:hmmm:
Rebar, you never know ,maybe some "spy pics " will show up during the week:ummm:

HEY GUYS,

Dannymax, I can only hope at this point that candid discussions with fellow forum members about "skyshot" tech secrets have not been used against Rockatansky and my efforts.........

Dannymax, I can only hope at this point that candid discussions with fellow forum members about "skyshot" tech secrets have not been used against Rockatansky and my efforts.........
skyshot? Danny never said anything bout "skyshot",I m glad ive got the "project"burried in that lead bunker till next saterday!:clapping:

HEY GUYS,

Not a problem Rick, I'm looking forward to the 'unveiling' as much as everyone else, and think the Brownie Run is the perfect venue for this event!! :worthy:

Have no fear 85, I would never reveal any tech secrets about the record seeking event or "skyshot," indescretion and secrecy are my middle names...in fact my initials are DIS!! :biglaugh:
There is one thing I've been wanting to mention, however.....it's possible, barely possible, that your stolen ramp ended up here in New York. Last weekend there was a freestyle event held a couple miles from here and I went down to check it out. Lo & behold they were using a steel constructed ramp identical to the one you described in your confidential memo, courriered to me several months ago. Unfortunately, the ramp disappeared before I could get close enough to look for the unique identifing mark, but it can't be far.....it's actually much larger than I had expected!! How these thieves transported it halfway across the country is a mystery...obviously very clever & resourceful individuals!!
I will see if I can find where they stashed it so you can institute 'Phase II' of the ramp recovery!

I cant wait to meet all you guys at BRC tommorrow:biglaugh:.I know how some of you like guessing games:ummm: so I thought I tease you with a inprocess pic of my "project" your a smart bunch, so youve prolly guessed what ive been up to but ..... ponder this pic.:hmmm:

Attachments

• P1110016.jpg
    P1110016.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 97
Hey there Rick. You know I have been waiting from the git go holding my breath the whole time! So you can imagine how red my face is. Anyway, I hope you are happy with the end result and be sure I'm at the top of the list for mine! Can't wait for the formal reveal. Patmax.

Pat ,you are up at the top .the parts you sent me went to good use,I am very satisfied with the results,although there is room for improvement,Im open for sugestions or ideas for future "projects". I hope the guys tommorrow will give me an idea of how successful it may be. my fingers are crossed

Just don't forget about the rest of us who aren't able to make it to the Brownie Run! We need some pics!!!

yukon, Patmax and any one else who may have been waiting,IM SORRY,there was no wifi service or phone service for me to tether my phone to my laptop and I just got home .300mile day with some great company.anyway here goes. six months and alot of thought.heres a couple pics of the finished product.I have a couple very small adjustments to make that shouldnt take long.I will also need to speak with buster to find out if I can get set up in the "vender' area , but this seat,yes seat will be available. any questions can be PMed to me or ask right here.Im going to call it "maxgasser" for the ease of gassing it and the gasser conection to dragracing.

Attachments

• P5270477.jpg
    P5270477.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 116
  • P5270482.jpg
    P5270482.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 121
  • P5240469.jpg
    P5240469.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 119
  • P5270481.jpg
    P5270481.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 115
Now thats a great design! :clapping: Like the look and I bet its comfortable. How soon can it be ordered? :biglaugh:

rick is a great fabricator. looks awesome bro

yukon, patmax and any one else who may have been waiting,im sorry,there was no wifi service or phone service for me to tether my phone to my laptop and i just got home .300mile day with some great company.anyway here goes. Six months and alot of thought.heres a couple pics of the finished product.i have a couple very small adjustments to make that shouldnt take long.i will also need to speak with buster to find out if i can get set up in the "vender' area , but this seat,yes seat will be available. Any questions can be pmed to me or ask right here.im going to call it "maxgasser" for the ease of gassing it and the gasser conection to dragracing.
sweet!

Latest posts

Back