Went to a guys garage today...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
So my brother and I vowed to own something like this someday. Minus the millions of dollars worth of cars... lol

This guy opens his garage up every year to help an organization and this year was no different.

I took my new Nikon D3100 and took some pictures. Forgive me, I'm still learning the camera. Quality was reduced drastically to put them here. Lighting kind of stunk too.

Attachments

• DSC_0079.jpg
    DSC_0079.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0119.jpg
    DSC_0119.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC_0086.jpg
    DSC_0086.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0089.jpg
    DSC_0089.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC_0100.jpg
    DSC_0100.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 93
  • DSC_0105.jpg
    DSC_0105.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0113.jpg
    DSC_0113.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC_0114.jpg
    DSC_0114.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 82
I've seen this collection in Mopar magazines , it's quite impressive in pictures I can imagine up close and personnal . :worthy:

That one has been clocked and certified at over 200 mph.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

I used to have a pepsi machine like that from my dads old shop. The main difference was that there was a glass pull door on the right side. You pulled out bottles and the price was a dime. I had planned on restoring it one day , then my son and nephew thought there was money inside of it so they took hammers and crow bars to it. Needless to say I was pissed off and the soda machine was destroyed! Ugh..

G

The brother of a close friend bought all kinds of rare Dodge's after High School. His plan was to retire on the money he'd sell them for. It worked very well...
He sold his 69 Daytona Charger a while ago for $200,000.00...:worthy:He's still got a warehouse of similarly low production cars...

Very Cool Thread 4gasem......

I would LOVE to have a collection like that! A buddy I had when I lived in Utah had a '70 Superbird just like that one but with custom 3 piece wheels on it, and had a '71 Hemi GTX with 1,XXX original miles. Don't know what ever happened to him... he just kinda disappeared.
Gotta love the old Mopars!

Latest posts

Back