At the Hospital trying to bring a new VMaxer into the world

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
The wife and I are at the Hospital now, they just broke her water, but she isn't very far along, so it will be a LONG day. We were told it is going to be a boy and Tyson (Ty) will be his name. We are very excited and this is our first. I'm sure my life is going to change big-time, but I'm looking forward to it. I've already been scouting for 50cc bikes and quads. :punk:

I'll try to post progress as I'm probably going to be bored out of my mind until we get further along.

Jeff

Congratulations, Your right , your life is going to change, but trying to describe it, is like tell your buddy your vmax is fast. He doesn't know what that means until he takes it for a ride.:eusa_dance:
Tim

Woot! We'll be keeping you guys and Baby Huber in our prayers! Watch out for the placenta! :biglaugh:

After seeing my two children being born, I came to the conclusion that there must be a god, and he must do everything for a reason.

It can't be a coincidence that after seeing what happened "down there" during birth, I was OK with not seeing "down there" again for awhile. Pretty much the same amount of time it took for her to heal "down there". Actually, maybe a little longer, LOL!

Just kidding Jeff! Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks for all the reply's. Contractions are about 2 minutes apart right now and she is not having much fun. They basically told her to wait as long as possible until she asks for drugs.... tough girl! Props to all the women out there that do this!!!!!

Awesome news Jeff! I hope the wife is doing fine... Remember what to say? Yes dear... Yes dear... Yes dear... lol

Susan and I are going to start "the process" in February I think... Until then I am all for practice...

Good luck and keep us in the loop.

We want pics of Tyson.

Chris

CONGRADS !!!

but be forewarned - someday your little angel will turn into a TEENAGER and make your life HELL !!!:bang head:

Mine moves out in January ( I hope ) :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Congratulations . When she starts calling you names and referring to your masculinity , it's time for the RX !!!

Any updates yet????

Congratulations......

And get ready for a COMPLETE life changing event.....:biglaugh:

Congrats man, I hope your wife doesnt say hmm now that we have a baby you should sale that vmax they are to dangerous and you have this baby to raise. Ive seen it happen to some of my friends. Make sure you post pics LOL.

Things are going well, she got the drugs a little over an hour ago and she is MUCH more comfortable!!! I'm guessing that around 7 or 8 we will be spanking a little baby butt.

Back