Captain Kyle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buster (Gary): With total respect to you for creating the best forum I've ever been a member of. I have the deepest respect for you allowing this thread to continue and play itself out. I Salute You for That...

I started using bold print from the beginning in this forum mainly because my eye sight had been that bad. I dragged my work / shooting and riding capabilities down drastically. Just to explain why I've always done that.

I probably didn't need to use such big print, small print would have worked just as well. I've enjoyed this forum for quite some time. It's been the highlight of my day coming here even over the work forums that I support for the firearms industry. I've been close with Kyle for a long time. I have watched as others have followed on his For Sale Threads with offerings of their own, some as if you don't get the one Kyle has but others, going head to head with him over making a sale. A number of times I have been ready to put an ad up but someone else already has an ad for the same thing running. I haven't even made a separate thread to advertise my stuff. Kyle has been struggling to make ends meet the whole time I have known him. He did work for Harley Davidson for a while but that went away over the principle that they never gave him a raise even beyond their promise to him. Wrenching out of his garage is all he really has and I've seen bikes come in from everywhere from people who wouldn't let anyone else touch them. It's not a steady thing. The parts he helped some of us with was holding him above water for a while even though he cut the prices to the bone and only made a couple dollars for his time in resale. I know the feeling. My firearms manufacturers used to send me enough to flip when I was done testing. Since this last Obama Scare, most of that has gone away, some feel that I'm obsolete and no longer needed. It's happened before and they always come back and make it up to me when their sales drop drastically.. I have most of what I own up for sale. Financially I'm no longer afloat because of medical bills. I have to do something to help myself. I'm sorry if this thread ruffles some feathers but you should see some of the attacks I sustain just on AR15.com. Hundreds would like to take my job away from me and do the weapons testing that I do. Forums can get rough. I post truths the way I see them. That's how I survive in a cut throat environment.

No referance to this forum. People her are the best for the most part and most of the time. Please don't perceive me as becoming a Sniper against the establishment here. I'm not....

To Gary, I'd be very happy to discuss the issues with you and I'm not totally unreasonable. I love this forum and the great people here but I will always come to the aid of my closest Brothers and Friends... Convince me that I'm Right Wrong or Indifferent and I will move past this.

My Phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx if you'd like to talk to me directly. I'm here and will have my phone active for the next 4 hours today. You are welcome to try to reach me any day but if i'm unavailable let me know when it' would be good to try and reach you back. I attend a lot of meetings some can be on any day of the week. I'm possible available
from 9 AM until 10 PM on any day. that's my normal hours to take calls. Thanx

Dave in Florida

For the record: This is the Best / Most Active Forum of any type on the net irregardless of our seldom but passionate disagreements. I Love this Place and everyone here, even if I don't always agree.. This is America.....

Last edited by a moderator:
A number of years ago I was very active on the BigbikeWorld website. The best site for Kawasaki's in the world. Well--- it lost one of it most knowledgeable and fair minded contributors. ( yes he was a "vendor") in a pissing match with others. I had a couple of problems on the site.( that I won't go into ) I also manufactured items for the ZX11/12. I left the site also and later sold the ZX.

Now the site is GONE..... I hope history does not repeat itself.
Lew

Please guy's,Ive been here for about four years.Ive seen this kind of squabble tear family's apart!Hurtful words are like a accident,It only takes a second to happen,But can hurt forever.This has been a place of peace brother helping brother,And guess what,Sometimes we all screw up!I have,I try to treat every friend ship the best I can.I have been from rags to riches,Just happy in the middle,Not always easy,I donate one time a year,25 bucks I think?When I crashed there was a number of friends here that offered me different parts,And help in anyway they could.And I still can't thank them enough.If kyle dave buster or anyone here needs help,Isn't that what REAL FRIENDS ARE FOR !!!Kyle has had a hell of a year,Lost more friends and family to death!Gonna cause aggravation frustration,And causes a person to say and do the wrong thing.Ever got mad and said something you regreted!Damn I know I have!Ouchez is gone,Did he really mean to say What he said?Hell ill never know.If were gonna do anything we should support,And help our brothers.On here and off.We used to call people like that fair weather friends,Im not one of those!And I don't believe too many of you are!This has been one of the best forums on the internet,I hope we can keep it that way.Terry.Are we brothers!

Pretty straight and fair forum policy.
I appreciate the details, it helps to understand how it works.
Hopefully this issue still gets solved smoothly.

Gary, what about implementing ads for adding to the forum's funding? Might not be worth the hassle though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Guess I don't see the problem here....Kyle decided to leave the forum, he isn't on here requesting financial aid or anything of that sort.....so apparently he's OK with his decision.

Gary hasn't started any fund drives or threatened to shut the forum down due to lack of funding.....so apparently the forum is running smoothly.....

Why all the drama? :confused2:

Kyle would refuse any help as he always has. I bought a lot of the used parts he was selling under the guise of needing spares in case I wrecked. He'd mention being tight on money so I'd buy all that I could. Wrecking at my age and condition will eventually come. I didn't mean to make so much Drama Dan-o. Just trying to keep a dear friend here. It hasn't worked so look for me to be selling a lot of various parts, most are used. Everyone here is a Brother so I'm gonna move on and act like one. I see that someone X'd my phone number out in my previous post. That's OK as it was there for Buster and he probably has it already or I can locate his. I don't want to stir the shit with him but I have a couple ideas to make a few things better for all of us.

Dave

Ideas are always good. Just like Burrito's and Carb Chains.

Kyle would refuse any help as he always has. I bought a lot of the used parts he was selling under the guise of needing spares in case I wrecked. He'd mention being tight on money so I'd buy all that I could. Wrecking at my age and condition will eventually come. I didn't mean to make so much Drama Dan-o. Just trying to keep a dear friend here. It hasn't worked so look for me to be selling a lot of various parts, most are used. Everyone here is a Brother so I'm gonna move on and act like one. I see that someone X'd my phone number out in my previous post. That's OK as it was there for Buster and he probably has it already or I can locate his. I don't want to stir the shit with him but I have a couple ideas to make a few things better for all of us.

Dave

Not pointing any fingers Dave....just saying the principles in this are Kyle & Gary and it appears both are OK with the situation...:confused2:

Guess I don't see the problem here....Kyle decided to leave the forum, he isn't on here requesting financial aid or anything of that sort.....so apparently he's OK with his decision.

Gary hasn't started any fund drives or threatened to shut the forum down due to lack of funding.....so apparently the forum is running smoothly.....

Why all the drama? :confused2:

Here is the point. Seems that only guys posting in this thread are "complaining"... The "addressees" seem to be doing alright so why such a fuss?

i WHAT HAPPEND TO " CAPTAIN KYLE " ?

i WHERE IS " CAPTAIN KYLE " ? ... HE HASN'T BEEN ON THE FORUM IN MONTHS ! .. :confused2:

Kyle has always done me right, sad to see him leave, but if I am reading this thread correctly, it was of his own choice. He will be sorely missed by many, but life goes on.

Re: i WHAT HAPPEND TO " CAPTAIN KYLE " ?

Really Tim?! YOU must have been gone for months. I have not heard a peep from you or request for a blood drive for you. What you been up to?

I've hardly been around lately, interesting to read this. Sad to miss Kyle here, although we keep in touch all the same.

100% agree with Buster tho, if you're gonna resell manufactured parts.. Oh well, still plenty of Max everything here, and Kyle's f'd up back means he has to ride a Wing now anyhow :-/

Latest posts

Back