Central Florida Tech Day In The Country

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time you goin South Kyle? :ummm::ummm::ummm:

AllisonTech, Be careful what you wish for. 100 people may be considered Unlawful Assembly. Specially since were "Bikers".:rofl_200:

Sweet! I think this is going to be a great day. I found out today that one of the center stand bolts can't be removed with the exhaust in place so needless to say I now have bungee cords holding up my center stand!"Looks like I'm not riding to work tomorrow":bang head:

We have lot's of tech stuff going on here so this will be a great chance for people to have their questions answered,work on their bikes, and learn from some experienced VMaxers. We have the exhaust,carbs,and brakes covered!
All this info for free and burgers to boot, "We should have a 100 people!" LOL
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
If you have a chance do us a favor & go ahead & loosen the 4 bolts that hold the mufflers on & spray some pb blaster or something around the joints.

WOW, It'd be Cool to make the run with you and I understand why you have to leave so early. I normally don't crash and burn till 2:30 AM...:confused2::bang head::ummm: What to do???? I have to go out to visit my Mom at the Nursing Home and stop by Earl's. You probably want to run East from home to catch the Interstate South too? I'll be at the Nursing Home about 7:15 If you have any thoughts, input or ideas, Give me a call about then...

WOW, It'd be Cool to make the run with you and I understand why you have to leave so early. I normally don't crash and burn till 2:30 AM...:confused2::bang head::ummm: What to do???? I have to go out to visit my Mom at the Nursing Home and stop by Earl's. You probably want to run East from home to catch the Interstate South too? I'll be at the Nursing Home about 7:15 If you have any thoughts, input or ideas, Give me a call about then...
I think my GPS said to go Memorial by my house to 275 to the turnpike

If you have a chance do us a favor & go ahead & loosen the 4 bolts that hold the mufflers on & spray some pb blaster or something around the joints.

Will do! I'm working tomorrow as soon as I get home I will. "Saturday I will be in the shop early getting last minute stuff ready,I will juice them again then"

:sad2:Didn't work out for me to go along. It'd take Klye about an hour driving south through 20 miles of lights to pick me up.. I just can't imagin getting up at 3:30 to get to his house by time to leave. I'd never be able to ride home safely in rush hour traffic once we got back....:sad2: I'd be Burnt, Fried Toast by then....

Well, there'll be other trips. He's already looking in the other direction for the next acquisition.......:rofl_200::biglaugh: I'm clearing my garage of junk for when he drops the ball on one, Yeah Right.....

What time you goin South Kyle? :ummm::ummm::ummm:

AllisonTech, Be careful what you wish for. 100 people may be considered Unlawful Assembly. Specially since were "Bikers".:rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: Your right and they could also say it was an illegal gathering to make our bikes faster too!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

:sad2:Didn't work out for me to go along. It'd take Klye about an hour driving south through 20 miles of lights to pick me up.. I just can't imagin getting up at 3:30 to get to his house by time to leave. I'd never be able to ride home safely in rush hour traffic once we got back....:sad2: I'd be Burnt, Fried Toast by then....

Well, there'll be other trips. He's already looking in the other direction for the next acquisition.......:rofl_200::biglaugh: I'm clearing my garage of junk for when he drops the ball on one, Yeah Right.....
Yeah I am sure there wil be other trips ! I need to sell some more stuff now like this nice 86 engine sitting in my garage.

Looks like you are gonna have three GenII's around 1230 or so! Kyle don't forget to bring that other brake line kit for Darryl's Bike

95spfldmax::rofl_200::biglaugh: I'm always a day off myself....

I'm hoping Kyle has a safe trip today and all goes well with picking up the bike he went after...

Added: I finally pulled the MapQuest, looks like it's 52.82 miles one way...

Last edited:
95spfldmax::rofl_200::biglaugh: I'm always a day off myself....

I'm hoping Kyle has a safe trip today and all goes well with picking up the bike he went after...
Trip was not to bad no traffic 575 miles round trip had a blow out on the trailer in Sarasota on the way back. I was getting tired but that woke me up switched the tire out real quick & hit the road again. The blow out was kind of funny since I drive 80 every where & there had been a Cadillac that would not get off my ass. I think he almost wrecked his car when that tire came apart. I was like crap on the way home I am tired of driving & now I need a trailer tire. I am just gonna strap what parts I can to the bike & ride tomorrow. I then got to thinking no I told the guys I would bring all the stuff & like to keep my word so I stopped at Wally world & grabbed 2 new tires pulled in the drive unloaded the bike & mounted the new tires & put them on now I just have to get up & load the lift & rest of parts in the morning.

Well, what a trip.... You forgot to mention the bike you went after...:rofl_200:

Trip was not to bad no traffic 575 miles round trip had a blow out on the trailer in Sarasota on the way back. I was getting tired but that woke me up switched the tire out real quick & hit the road again. The blow out was kind of funny since I drive 80 every where & there had been a Cadillac that would not get off my ass. I think he almost wrecked his car when that tire came apart. I was like crap on the way home I am tired of driving & now I need a trailer tire. I am just gonna strap what parts I can to the bike & ride tomorrow. I then got to thinking no I told the guys I would bring all the stuff & like to keep my word so I stopped at Wally world & grabbed 2 new tires pulled in the drive unloaded the bike & mounted the new tires & put them on now I just have to get up & load the lift & rest of parts in the morning.

That is going above and beyond in my book! I really want to thank you and Dave for helping out with this tech day, "I'm estimating about 35 to 40 people if everyone shows", Kyle you better bring everything you got!
"Were doing up this tech day Redneck style!":biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Back