Its official - Thunder 2013

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great event Scott!!.........Hope you can make it!..........Gonna ba an 7-8 hour ride for ya!!
I've ridden there from the U.P. but it took a couple overnights to get there because I visited with my sister, spent a night at Trevors(Thanks Trev!) then a night in Punxy. It is well worth the ride for sure, the roads are great with lots of corners, sweepers, and elevation changes. Plus you'll be riding with 40 or so other Vmax's so the sound is great, Lots of bench racing, tech talk, mod comparing and they're great to have a cook out with too! This waist deep snow will be a distant memory by then too!:punk:

Got Redbone and I locked in!.....17th - 23rd.......Going to be a full week of riding for us!..........:punk:............Tom.

Oh YEAH! I just reserved a room for me and the wife. Finally get to go to THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!

Oh nice!!! I thought they would charge one night right away. I've been spending money on the Blue Reaper to get her ready for spring. :) lots to do. Ill call tomorrow!!! Bringing my bike to her origal home in 85 will be sweet!

Got Redbone and I locked in!.....17th - 23rd.......Going to be a full week of riding for us!..........:punk:............Tom.
Hell yeah Tom, it's gonna be a blast! I hope Jeff can join us too, more the merrier!

Oh YEAH! I just reserved a room for me and the wife. Finally get to go to THUNDER!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome Bob, I'm looking forward to meeting you in person, it's going to be a blast for sure!!

Oh nice!!! I thought they would charge one night right away. I've been spending money on the Blue Reaper to get her ready for spring. :) lots to do. Ill call tomorrow!!! Bringing my bike to her origal home in 85 will be sweet!
Excellant Matt, your Vmax is looking sweet, I can't wait to see it and you at Thunder! I think you'll really enjoy it as it's Vmax riding, Vmax show and tell, Vmax tech talk and of course, lots of bench racing! :punk:

I am pretty sure I am going. Wife told me have a guys weekend and have fun. Just waiting to hear from Steveoo to see if we are definitely going. I will reserve a room soon as I know.
I think Stevo said we are trailering the bikes to a buddy of his in NY & riding the bikes from there to PA.

We are looking forward to meeting everyone! Usually my work schedule gets in the way, and hopefully it won't this year. I work as a School bus mechanic, and that is usually the date that we have our annual State safety inspections, which requires me to be present. If it does happen to be on the 20th, we will come for the weekend at least!

We are looking forward to meeting everyone! Usually my work schedule gets in the way, and hopefully it won't this year. I work as a School bus mechanic, and that is usually the date that we have our annual State safety inspections, which requires me to be present. If it does happen to be on the 20th, we will come for the weekend at least!

Fantastic Bob !!! :clapping:
Looking forward to finally meeting up and riding with you !

This has all the makin's of an EPIC good time! Just don't try to keep up with my wife Kathy on the Scooter From Hell, when she's on her way up to Jim & Jimmies Bar!

Hey Jeff............You joining Brian and I early this year??........Just wondering?..............Tom.

Hey Jeff............You joining Brian and I early this year??........Just wondering?..............Tom.

As of today, plans / reservations are to arrive Tuesday afternoon / leave Sunday; trailering my ride. Need to work on the boss to see if Monday to Sunday is possible :hmmm:

Tom / Brian - what are your plans ?

As of today, plans / reservations are to arrive Tuesday afternoon / leave Sunday; trailering my ride. Need to work on the boss to see if Monday to Sunday is possible :hmmm:

Tom / Brian - what are your plans ?
Barring any unforseen events we will be arriving before noon on Monday/ leaving Sunday. Try to swing it Jeff, we would love to see you show up Monday!:punk:

Now don't get yourself in trouble with the boss Jeff!..........:biglaugh:............I'm just looking foreward to some awsome riding with great friends!!!!.......Show up when ya can......We'll be waiting for ya!!...................Tom.

Latest posts

Back