Need prayers and mojo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaboom

Reaction score
I don't usually want to waste the collective power of good intentions on other than life and death struggles.....

BUT......

I have a possible job opportunity that would sure make my life easier......

If you can spare a prayer....... I'd like it:confused2:

Kaboom, do you deserve it? Do you try to live your life by the golden rule? If you do, I am sure your prayers will be answered! I'll shoot my prayer out for you right now. Remember the "Big Guy" can answer a prayer in his own way and on his own schedule. That was hard for me to understand til I got older. All the best Brother!

Kaboom, do you deserve it? Do you try to live your life by the golden rule? If you do, I am sure your prayers will be answered! I'll shoot my prayer out for you right now. Remember the "Big Guy" can answer a prayer in his own way and on his own schedule. That was hard for me to understand til I got older. All the best Brother!

I try very hard to live by the golden rule.....

As for deserve.......in reality I don't deserve what I have now......I don't think anybody does......

Thans for the help folks!!!!!:punk:

I feel that Good People deserve more than they get. Seems in this world the Bad Ones are the ones who "Have It All". Atleast in most instances. You have my prayers. It'd be nice to see someone I consider deserving,,,, WIN One Time...:clapping:

For me, Might be a matter of the level down that I'll go. But I do try to only hurt the Bad Guys.

Sounds like you got your head on straight Kaboom. Spec Ops has a good point that the sun shines on everyone, good and bad. The rains fall on farmers fields whether they pray or not. As far as him going deeper than six feet under, Dave, if I can see the "good" in you, I'm sure the Big Man sees even more good than I.
Let us know how it turns out please.

Mine just were sent up there for you. I won't wish you "Good Luck" - because "Luck" has nothing to do with it when you use the power of prayer. Things are going to work out great for you..

Back