Rider down in Tampa...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope your GF comes thru this OK. It can be tough I lived in a small town & drove a wrecker for quite a while & lived by my scanner & was usually on scene before EMS & saw a lot of stuff I did not want to & helped out a lot. I knew amost everyone & some stuff still sticks in my head. Tex I will look in my catalogs & see what I can come up with on Brake lihght flashers.

On a somewhat related note and with safety in mind, does anyone use one of those rear break auto-flashers and have a recommendation of a reliable brand/vendor?

Tex, the CBR light that you're modding in, flashes. With that being said, I'm thinking of updating the LED reflector mod so that IT flashes as well.

wasnt able to find anything out. sickening how it dodnt even make the news...

wasnt able to find anything out. sickening how it dodnt even make the news...

Yeah.....It always irritates me too that there is usually no follow-up on stories about these kinds of things.........But God forbid, if Brittney Spears breaks a fingernail they're all over it for days.................

Back