Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got of the phone with days inn and we still have 20 rooms available the rooms are mixed throughout and are smoking and non-smoking.

I just got of the phone with days inn and we still have 20 rooms available the rooms are mixed throughout and are smoking and non-smoking.

Thats interesting since I spoke with the Days Inn manager Singh (SP) and he told me that there were less than 10 rooms about a week ago. Unless they freed up rooms I dunno how accurate that 20 rooms number is now. Perhaps he was only commenting on our back lot of rooms on hold? Either way folks, get your room soon since I am sure they will be selling out quick. Remember my "whos going" list here only accounts for about 1/3 of the accurate listing.

Mike the manager told me they had a cancellationof 10 people

I dont feel that way at all about the harley people. You know harley people ride and party with us. When ever i pull into a biker bar on a vmax a harley person is the first to zone in on the vmax and always is nice to me.

Must be the location. ESPECIALLY at slower speeds so they can see the make of the bike (IE not a harley)...I dont exist. They wont look....wont wave....no nothing. On the highway its a different story.

:biglaugh: Never underestimate a Harley- they aren't my cup of tea, but I've seen some seriously fast ones out there!

I take it your brother isn't among the Somerset cancellations? Bring him. The more, the merrier, and apparently, there's rooms left.

Nope not on the cancelations I might see if he can make it. I have watched him piss a lot of Jap guys off. I am neutral I like both but its funny watching people talk smack getting there ass busted.

in 2013, my previous trip to thunder, i didn't get a chance to meet any of our fellow vmax riding japanese members. I don't think any were in attendance.

"jap guys"? Seriously?

おそらくいくつかの日本のメンバーがどこかにそこにありますか?

Latest posts

Back