Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
おそらくいくつかの日本のメンバーがどこかにそこにありますか?

私のVmaxは一日中鷲犬の糞を叫んであなたのHDを追い越すと、日没後さらに2回することができます。

Nope not on the cancelations I might see if he can make it. I have watched him piss a lot of Jap guys off. I am neutral I like both but its funny watching people talk smack getting there ass busted.

No doubt Kyle. Some of those Zipper equipped engines make big numbers and pull hard. They can be very formidable.

I' ve got my room too. Hey Kyle I missed you this year in florida. wrong year to move up north. I wish some of you guys could make it down to Daytona for bikeweek. It's been a great winter.

私のVmaxは一日中鷲犬の糞を叫んであなたのHDを追い越すと、日没後さらに2回することができます。

He said "My Vmax all day screaming Eagle dog droppings and overtake your HD and after sunset to two more times.":rofl_200:

Was that Furber @ 28 sec? With maybe Rons09 from NY right beside him?

Also, looked kinda like Dennis @30 sec.

I generally am not too good with names, but those were the faces I thought I remembered from 2013.

Steve and Christy, Custommax, Mike(Vmax2extreme), Big John and Ron, Marcus in Red shirt, Mike(Hellion), Bill Kratz on his Sweet Blue '85 but that's all that I recognized. Several G1's and G2's I did not remember the names but remember the bike.:confused2:

For this years Thunder parade we need to have full participation to support our 30th Year Anniversary Celebration

picture.php

Back