Thunder 2015 - its official!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to throw this out there.
How are we going to recognize everyone there, from the forum?
Is there going to be a VMF station, name tags, signs on our back?

I usually have name tags to use for the Friday night meet n greet BBQ in the Days Inn parking lot. You'll know me cuz I'll be everywhere organizing things!:clapping:

If you see Redbone sewn on a Vmax seat, then you have met Redbone. She is in control of everything, I'm just the lucky (and poor!)owner, Brian.
There will be people all over the place, just walk around, look at the Vmax's and introduce yourself. This all about the Vmax's, their owners and having lots of fun.

Really wanted to attend Thunder this year, missed last year... But had surgery in mid-April :th_people557: and still not ready for hours of Vmax riding... yet.
You all have a great time as I'm sure you will ! Ride fast & ride safe !!

Really wanted to attend Thunder this year, missed last year... But had surgery in mid-April :th_people557: and still not ready for hours of Vmax riding... yet.

Bummer Jeff!

Let me know when you are ready to go for a ride, maybe we could meet in Grayling/ Gaylord area or Tunnel of Trees for a ride.

Here's a Q.
Anyone know of any Ethanol Free gas stations near the hotel?

Weather, I'm hearing PA was 55 last night. It was also raining.
What is the weather expected to be like?

Not too worried about the weather.. I have rode in the rain before, and used to ride in the winters in Wyo. I will have to pass on doing winter riding again unless it's in Hawaii.. If the weather is like Virginia, you can not forcast more than about 2 hours...lol

Here's a question.
Were are the Vmaxforum.net members meeting up at the hotel?
Has anyone designated a spot for members to connect with?

Back