UFO Sponsored Drag day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brian,

You still thinkin about coming here for our 507 ride the 26th? Lemme know so I can set up accomodations:biglaugh:
Sorry Jim, that kinda got lost in the shuffle....:confused2: I will check for sure, but as of now I am on call. :bang head: I might be able to get that changed though.......I'll work on it today!

Davidon, he's old news. You really need to meet Jeff Hubeerhotnutz.

Damn, I won't be going if it's going to rain since the track insurance would have a heart attack if we raced in the rain. Not to mention it won't really prove anything.

Sean

Damn, I won't be going if it's going to rain since the track insurance would have a heart attack if we raced in the rain. Not to mention it won't really prove anything.

Sean

40% chance.Around here that means that it may rain for 5 minutes then dry up.I am still going to be there!

I have talked myself back into going (it would have been really easy to back out with the fuel expense alone much less the rain factor). Jeff hot nutz and I will be leaving in the morning to head to his place. We'll leave from there Sat morning to head to ohio. See you all there!

Sean

Here I am!!!!!!....... I've been here in Wichita sweating my balls off!

I am pumped! I haven't been to the track in weeks! We'll be leaving tomorrow and will be there on Sat. afternoon/night.

My cell is 3I9-46I-8969 if anyone wants to give me a ring and have a beer on Saturday.... no too many though... need to be shrap for the races!

Later,

Jeff

Last edited:
I have talked myself back into going (it would have been really easy to back out with the fuel expense alone much less the rain factor). Jeff hot nutz and I will be leaving in the morning to head to his place. We'll leave from there Sat morning to head to ohio. See you all there!

Sean

Here I am!!!!!!....... I've been here in Wichita sweating my balls off!

I am pumped! I haven't been to the track in weeks! We'll be leaving tomorrow and will be there on Sat. afternoon/night.

My cell is 319-461-8969 if anyone wants to give me a ring and have a beer on Saturday.... no too many though... need to be shrap for the races!

Later,

Jeff

You using Jeff's Exploder to pull all the bikes then? :rofl_200:

Sean, I was trying to shove some money[that I owe you ] your way before you left but Ill just have to hit you when you get back another lame week for me I hope you smoke the Mexican horse jockey[its like racing against peewee] Either way it goes you got it all over him hell!! you've already beaten him either way!

He needs to change who he is You don't need to change a thing!!

Well, we are rolling out! I'll be offline till late sunday night or monday morning. I'll try to call a few of you with some of the results during the day sunday.

WHO'S GETTING SPANKED? CORNHOLE OR TOTO? LOL!

I even happens. I will be in Indy on the 14th of Sep to go to the Red Bull GP race I will have the road cone with me. Hope to run into some V-max people up there.:eusa_dance:

Checked out their weather and it looks like they had a little rain early today. It looks like it passed but wonder if they were able to get the track dried out enough to race?:confused2: I hope to hear the good news that everybody had a safe day of racing, a good time and Sean showed the way on the track. :punk:

Back