UFO Sponsored Drag day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
16 pages of BS

Their is not going to be any "Drag" day. Cornelly is going to punk out.

Has any one heard anything form him or his mouth piece Roger?
NO :th_flipthebird::jerk it:

Well, I am definetely planning on going and will probably drive (especially if I can pick some people up on the way and split the drive and cost). I've got a lot of room in the trailer for anyone interested. Let's go ahead and start planning it again. Let me know who wants to tag along and where you are located so I can start planning the route. It will be starting from Wichita Ks.

Sean

I still have the time off...Funds are my problem. We'll see how I look at the end of this month.

Frank

Thanks for the directions Hercules. But at the bottom its states you must vote on date and pre register in order to get in Where do you do this.
Thanks again
Rick

Thanks finally got registered, I live in southeren Mich so It isnt that far for me
Thanks again
Rick:punk:

Emailed Jon yesterday asking him when he was going to post the selected day on his site. He replied back last night and said he would get the site updated within 24 hours. He did say the thompson site has been listed correct for some time.

He still says he is "looking forward to it". He seems to be very civil in the emails we have sent yesterday and today.

Sean

Emailed Jon yesterday asking him when he was going to post the selected day on his site. He replied back last night and said he would get the site updated within 24 hours. He did say the thompson site has been listed correct for some time.

He still says he is "looking forward to it". He seems to be very civil in the emails we have sent yesterday and today.

Sean

Like Hercules says... Jekyll and Hyde! :damn angry:

Sean

Must have upped his meds!! Hoping to make it down myself with a group from Ontario.

Hey Sean,

I still have this time scheduled off work.... Not sure what I'm doing yet. If you are rolling close by I would still be interested in going.Not sure where everyone is staying but hell I will sleep anywhere.Funds are just a bit limited and I'm worried about taking care of my fair share.

Let me know as things get closer

Frank

I'm still planning on going too. I will make sure I have the time off when I get to work today. (Friday off as well as monday/ maybe tuesday too)
Where is everybody planning on staying? Hotel(+1 on that), camping? I am driving to the Flint area on Friday the 18th and stay with family. Then onto Thompson on saturday (about a 4 hr ride) arriving at around noon.

Ya,We need to decide on a hotel.I called a 3 that are around there and each was $100 a night and didn't care that we would have a group.

I'll stay at my dad's house in Cleveland friday night but want a room for saturday night.

We still haven't got a confirmation from Jon that it is going on.At this point we should all just plan on going 7-20 no matter what.

I will try to get some more plans finalized. I am going and will either be bringing my gas hog dually or another friends F250 diesel. Kevin isn't coming that I know of so it will be me for the first leg (though I may have Jeff tagging along from Wichita which would be cool).

Frank, I have plenty of room in the truck and trailer so far and we can easily swing up that way and at least meet you somewhere near the route. I'm sure we can work out the money details in the long run (you know i'm flexible most of the time).

My trailer is pretty large so plenty of room to sleep in there and I have done that before. We can try and bring some air mattresses and use the facilities at the track i'm sure. Maybe someone can get ahold of the people at the track and see if we can camp out there on Sat.

So, let me know who and what the ideas are.

Sean

I was planning on going but money is a bit short right now with other large purchases so I am going to fall out like a poor boy...:baby::blahblah:

You all enjoy!:eusa_dance:

I was planning on going but money is a bit short right now with other large purchases so I am going to fall out like a poor boy...:baby::blahblah:

You all enjoy!:eusa_dance:

:surprise: 4Gasem short on founds! Now I know the economy is screwed and we're in a recession!

j/k

Back