Wheelie poll: Who has brought the front end up?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever brought the front end up (wheelie) on a V-Max?

• Yes

Votes: 106 79.1%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.9%

• Total voters
This is a bit too high for drag racing but not enough to shift into the next gear. I need to get video sometime of a long wheelie. There are some good videos of me at the drag strip coming up into a wheelie. Youtube user id one2dmax

Sean

Attachments

• Big Wheelie 1.jpg
    Big Wheelie 1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 52
well...I'm One of the 6 ones that cant make a wheelie....only drove her 200 mts....the engine was shot! (rotated bearing).....

hope some day ride this monster!

well...I'm One of the 6 ones that cant make a wheelie....only drove her 200 mts....the engine was shot! (rotated bearing).....

hope some day ride this monster!

hey tianto... i watched your thread a while ago, how is ur build going?

How many times today? Or in the past week? Or month? My bike is a wheelie monster. When I took the stock differential off and replaced it with a venture drive it tammed it down a little.

I can ride wheelies all the way through first and second. I tried one into 3rd gear and things started to oscillate pretty badly. I don't do them very often at all on this Vmax but on my 89 I used to ride them because it made my sportbike riding buddies laugh. They said it looked like the front wheel was going to snag a telephone wire since it's so long (in comparison)

I'll try and catch a video of me riding one. It's tough though. I live in town and seldom get to ride with friends anymore. Setting a camera down on the ground won't catch much.

Also, wheelie in Va = reckless = huge fine = possible bracelets.

I just did a descent one in my buddy's driveway tonight after our fireworks ride got cancelled last minute due to CRAPPY weather........of course I was trying to do a burn-run but this new Metzler grips pretty well.....

:worthy::worthy::worthy:
:punk::punk::punk:

All the time ,, 1st gear power wheelies on take off from the lights , but sometimes it spins the rear wheel instead, If I have my t-boost on for 3000rpm I find it easier and can go further when doing wheelies......................

Hobejam and I hooked up yesterday and rode a bit. I tried to ride one in front of him but the asphalt had too much dirt on it. Just lit up the ME880 tire for 50 feet. Got back home (60 miles later) and was at the same old stoplight and sure enough, my bike came up easy in 1st again. All about traction....

I'm a no, but only on my 2nd week as a max owner,
but alreadt scared the bajeeba's out of me!!

How about a bunny hop at 130

vbgarage.php

I've done that, scared the hell out of me.:th_scared:My front tire didn't come up near that high though, but the whole bike bunny hopped like that. It did it three times real fast and moved left toward my buddy that I was racing. I launched the bike real hard, but expected to either brake loose or pull a moderate wheelie, I got neither.

Well need to change my original vote from no to a yes. Went out with my girlfriend yesterday and the front wheel could barely stay down. Gunned it one time and came way way up I had to lay off or may have come off the back!

Just little 2" - 3" floaters when I whack it coming up the driveway...I can't carry it any distance cause I'll smash into the garage! :surprise:

Just little 2" - 3" floaters when I whack it coming up the driveway...I can't carry it any distance cause I'll smash into the garage! :surprise:

would heidi then give u the same look as when u were doing burnouts and didn't think she was home!?

Latest posts

Back