You don't see this very often......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeTD3

Reaction score
?someone really squeezing every bit of performance out of a $25k 103hp Harley?.this guy is freakin? crazy!

Highlights are:

29sec in- unbelievable fly by!

38sec in- Hitting the twisties! Holy crap I thought he was going down when the pegs were dragging!

1:04sec ? Hitting the rev limiter?. Wind that bitch up!

1:17sec in the bike is finally where it belongs. I?ll bet its Miller time after that epic ride.

Videos like this get me pumped to ride! :biglaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7UPw9ZW2F4

WOW:worthy:

that is how it's done!!
glad to see he had a helmet on for that, could've been brutal

I have to admit, your descriptions really had my attention. I was expecting a seriously badass performing machine.

Who has seen the movie Napoleon Dynamite? Remember the scene when the Uncle set up the video camera to record himself throwing the football like he was some kind of super star? This guy's self video of him riding his bike is in the same category of GAY!!

I'm with Patrick... I was geared up for a badass performance!!! That was pretty GAY!!!!

read the comments on the youtube page, they are friggen hilarious.

That's why I sold my Harley - I was afraid I was going to end up like THAT guy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yankee

Last edited:
My path down Harley road was short and sweet ! I had her looking purdy..... The paint was a special order "67 Elvis Presley Mint Green over Black with the original 67 badging"

You gotta luv the KING

Yankee

Theres 15 seconds of my life i wish i had back...
my favorite part was when he parked it and the video was over!

Be better if he was jumping a few cars.

He is some kind of sissy. Maybe when he grows up he can get out of the parking lot and ride on the road!

Glenn

Jeeze everybody get off his ass, can't you see he's handicapped.
Look where he parked.
I think Harley paints those in front of new owners houses for free?

Latest posts

Back