18" wheels again

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A wheel is in transit now and will be here in about one week.
This is the style I have (not listed) coming. I personally like this one but it would seem I might only get one more available of this style.

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 82
Done, this was different to mine, I had to make the drive clutch from scratch but was still straight forward.
This is dummied up with a surplus old swingarm and final drive unit for testing only. The customer hasn't supplied me with a disc (Harley I think) so I need to get that in the right position but otherwise it's done. I like this wheel as it's been chromed and I like the style.

Attachments

• 015 (Large).jpg
    015 (Large).jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 78
Great job once again Jedi.... you are a true craftsman!
I wish I had your skills! :worthy:

Keep em coming!!!!! How much for a wheel modified and shipped to the US?

Oh, and would you like to be involved with our chain drive project?

Cheers,

Jeff

Great job once again Jedi.... you are a true craftsman!
I wish I had your skills! :worthy:

Keep em coming!!!!! How much for a wheel modified and shipped to the US?

Oh, and would you like to be involved with our chain drive project?

Cheers,

Jeff

I have one more wheel the same coming soon. I'm not sure if I want to sell that one or use it myself for another project. If Sean Morley has his account setup for the Ultima wheels then that's another option as after the first one of those to check measurements then they won't need to be shipped from here at all. I would just sent the parts to bolt on and can be purchased from him directly.

If you want help with the chainsaw massacre, yes I can do it no problem at all.

I am setup and have both the ultima and other wheels available!
Sean

Here's another update with this wheel. The customer fitted a 200 tyre (tire) which looks great although it meant me having to do some surgery on a swingarm that I had here at work to make it fit. I put a brace on it at the same time.
I'll next update this after I powdercoat it for him.

Even with the 200 tyre on it the total weight is no heavier than a stock wheel.

Attachments

• 005 (Large).jpg
    005 (Large).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 56
Powdercoated it black and will fit it to the bike and get another picture or 2 in the next week or so.

Attachments

• SP_A0048.jpg
    SP_A0048.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 35
hey jedi when do you start to sell those wheels? That really look amazing.
Will the brake disk and rear calipers remain the same ?

Powdercoated it black and will fit it to the bike and get another picture or 2 in the next week or so.

looks nice. is the rear diff powdercoated? man i'd hate taking that damn thing apart.

Here's the link to the supplier I have setup with now. You can download the huge catalog and then let me know what parts you would like prices on.

http://www.midwestmc.net/

They have the Ultima wheels and chassis parts. With Jedi's help we can provide the adapters for the wheels to work and also even setup with inverted front ends. Note that the front ends are VERY heavy so I would not say they would be for the performance oriented guys. I suspect that many other brands of harley wheels might work with the adapters too.

Sean

perfect wheels for Tim ? :)
50cal.jpg

Latest posts

Back