500th POST CONTEST, ENTER AND WIN BITCHES!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok bro,

Here's the deal, I love you guys (WTF?) and have respect for this forum , so when special occasions pop up i host a little givey, givey to the "family".

Last time it was a seat that Rusty won, this time......who knows whom might win.

now, back to our regularly scheduled BS........

By the way,

thanks again for the seat, I stripped it down to the plastic pan, painted it with some black rubber bedliner type paint and put it on there whenever someone wants to borrow my bike.

J/K...really I use it at the dragstrip....

I thinks it's cool as hell what your doing, You probably have good Karma running out your ears by now......

I'm goin' 2.8. I hated school so that would be a good GPA!
Oh yeah, Cograts for 500 post, that's detication! or bordem, which ever.

This isn't an official guess since I don't need any of that stuff....But I'm guessing anyway..

Rusty

I think you were probably a good student. I think that your picture show true tortured intellect.

GPA 3.6

Last edited:
All the smaht numbers were taken, so I'm going for 1.5 (no offense intended).

Red98vmax

im sure your pretty enteligent but im going to guess you didnt apply yourself in school and smoked a lot of pot. 2.74

Would it be wrong to delete all the guesses or the guess I want to have and then enter it in as mine?

lol

:rofl_200:

I wouldn't take it that far... Watch out for buster though...:whistlin:

:biglaugh:

Would it be wrong to delete all the guesses or the guess I want to have and then enter it in as mine?

lol

:rofl_200:

I wouldn't take it that far... Watch out for buster though...:whistlin:

:biglaugh:

Hey!! :smileystooges: There isn't a GPA system here so I don't even know what the range is!:ummm::rofl_200:

By the way,

thanks again for the seat, I stripped it down to the plastic pan, painted it with some black rubber bedliner type paint and put it on there whenever someone wants to borrow my bike.

J/K...really I use it at the dragstrip....

I thinks it's cool as hell what your doing, You probably have good Karma running out your ears by now......

Hmmm a good karma award?

should have answered sooner. Going to guess 3.66

Hmm than I will go with a 3.64990001 ooops I change that to a 3.64990003
Does it have to be in the Jeporady format, sorry so sorry lets try again.. What is a 3.64990003 GPA :10_6_8:

Hmm than I will go with a 3.64990001 ooops I change that to a 3.64990003
Does it have to be in the Jeporady format, sorry so sorry lets try again.. What is a 3.64990003 GPA :10_6_8:

Wow lankee, you just won a free CD......

See deez nuts!!!

Back