"99" is for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
A rapidly advancing arthritic condition is forcing me to sell "99"

For Sale: 1999 V Max, dark carbon fiber.....$5900

The following work performed during the winter 2010 - 2011
Front end cleaned, rebuilt, new fluid
Front & rear brake systems cleaned, rebuilt, new EBC HH pads, new fluid
Carbs cleaned, rebuilt

Bike dyno'd at PCW 117.1 hp, 79.6 ft. lbs. tq. (have dyno sheets)

Stock '99 engine
Cycle One Off wheels-17"
Metzler Roadtec Z6 Interact radials-180 rear/ 110 front
Mark's Performance pipes, black ceramic headers, aluminum cans
'02 Race Tech front springs & emulators, lowered internally 2"
Exactrep V-Stax
Maxgasser seat
Memphis Shades Classic Deuce shield
Galfer SS lines
EBC-HH brake pads
Brake-Away cruise control
Denso COP's
Progressive rear shocks
Fatmax belly pan
Exactrep LED brake/tail light
Directionals wired for running/signal
Custom Dynamics sequential brake LED bars (2)
Signal stems shortened 1 1/2" ea.
OEM powdercoated bars
Gen II mirrors
Gen-Mar handlebar riser
COO O/P gauge (vertical oil breather mount)
COO O-ring popper stopper kit
Various bits Vulcan black powdercoated
Lankee LED reflector/brake, tail light conversion

Please PM me for more photos or further information, thank you.

EDIT: :doh: I submitted earlier photos, before the COO wheels & Metz radials, the last 4 are more current ones.

Attachments

• 100_2048.jpg
    100_2048.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 100_2051.jpg
    100_2051.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_2191.jpg
    100_2191.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_2192.jpg
    100_2192.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_2193.jpg
    100_2193.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_2194.jpg
    100_2194.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
defiantly gonna be a sad sight to see but arthritis must be killer to deal with. Good luck on the sale man, i can vouch that this is a super nice clean well maintained bike. Buying would be getting a perfect specimen of a vmax.

Damn Dan-o I am sorry to hear this!! Know that you wouldn't be parting with 99 unless you really had to. Hope your sale goes well buddy!!!!! Guess F Jr. will get a good workout next year not having to split time with 99.

Very sorry to hear this news Danny. I know that this is not a decision that you made lightly, but are you sure the max has to go?

I don't know what else to say, other than, this just fucking sucks.

Mike

Wow 99's for sale :ummm:, that's a shocker, sorry to hear this Dan...
I know that was your baby Dan, and if your selling her your arthritis can't be good.

Like Rov said, this is one super clean, extremely well maintained bike.
If i didnt have one already, i would buy this bike in a minute

Dan, I also have a severe case of Rheumatiod Arthritis and a good Rheumataligist can do wonders with treatment. I go in every 4 weeks for a treatment (via an iv) and I pretty much do everything i want to do. Without the treatments I would not even be walking around.

Thanks a lot for the nice words guys, I hate to do it but things have really gone downhill this summer, I'm just not confident that I'll be able to safely ride any 2-wheeled vehicle. So F Fr. is going too.

I'll still be 'in the wind' but it will be on 3 wheels....a Spyder, not ideal but it'll do, I guess.

Nothing has changed as far as any 2012 get-togethers at BRC, just that I'll be 'tri-pod'n it'! :hihi:

..........................Glad to hear you'll still be "in the wind"

Move your Happy Ass down here........ Florida weather can fix anything or CaptainKyle can get you so drunked up you won't care....
Seriously Bro, This is the second forum regular in one day.... Very Sad Day...:sad2::sad2::sad2: Say it's not true.....

A few days ago, I think we all figured Jim would "Wake Up" and keep Toxic.... I'll keep the faith about you.... dan-o:clapping:

Din't mean anything derogatory Kyle, just grabbin at wild thoughts, anything. I'm in Shock over dan-o selling his Max.......

Very sorry to here Dano. Like Bill said, it must be necessary for you to part with the Vmax and FJ. Someone is going to get a very nice and well cared for machine. I'm glad you can still get out there on whatever you need to ride.

Sorry to hear about your arthritis Dan, never met you but Tim had a lot of great things to say about you. I have a backpacking friend that has just hung up his backpack as a result of severe arthritis in his hip. Sucks because we have bushwacked throughout the catskills and high peaks regions in the summer and dead of winter. If you do find good treatments for the Arthritis can you pass it along to me so I can forward it to my buddy as well.

You might have some competition selling the bike , I see there's a guy on craigslist selling a 190 hp VMax ;)

It's ok guys, it'll all work out. No matter what I'm riding, or how many sneakers it has I will always think of myself as a v maxxer....it's weird but that's just how I think of myself.

I'll still be on here, offering sage bits of useless trivia, in my own little, incredibly humorous way! :rofl_200:

Really.....where would I go....no one else would have me anyway!! :punk:

Sad day in Vmax land for sure.....but ya gotta do what ya gotta do....

Arthritis sucks......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to hear it danny. let me know if i can help you with the sale out this way at all. lots more folks to hit on the boston craigslists if you're interested.

i can also through it up on NESR for you (new england street riders).

Doggone it Danny , very sorry to hear of your arthritis issue. Hope to see you sometime on the road with the 3 wheeler of your choice.

Attachments

• T-Rex.jpg
    T-Rex.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 27

Latest posts

Back