"99" is for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny, have you considered making your vmax into a trike? I'm sure that you can come up with a beautiful looking trike, especially with the help of some of the members on this site.

I would suggest to take the Spyder for a test ride. I rode one a couple years ago. There is some nice technology in those machines, but it still felt to me like riding a snowmachine with wheels. I also found it hard on my lower back.

I know that you were considering converting your max to a trike back in 2010 - let's see if we can come up with some cool designs.

Mike

It's ok guys, it'll all work out. No matter what I'm riding, or how many sneakers it has I will always think of myself as a v maxxer....it's weird but that's just how I think of myself.
I'll still be on here, offering sage bits of useless trivia, in my own little, incredibly humorous way! :rofl_200:

Really.....where would I go....no one else would have me anyway!! :punk:

And your always Dannymax to us, no matter what you ride :punk:

Dan-o, I've held back long enough. This is totally unacceptable. Don't make me drive out there and still a brownie up your ass. :)

Seriously, you'll always be a big brother to me...whatever you ride.

You guys!! I tell ya....sure do make a body feel good! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Well, I been looking around on fleabay, C/L, local Want Ad, etc., just 'checking the water' so to speak.....well, right here in Chatham, 8 miles from my house was this little beauty. I went to see the guy yesterday, took it for cruise and we made a deal....finished it up today and I plated it and went for a ride. In my excitement I forgot to put the plate on and had to rush back home before the gendarmerie grabbed me up! :biglaugh:

It didn't do jack for the knees or anything but at least it won't fall over on me at a redlight!! GAWD!!! The shame ot that! :bang head:

Way, way sooner than I had figured or was even ready for, actually was thinking sometime next spring but.......well, here it is!

Attachments

• 100_2627.jpg
    100_2627.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_2629.jpg
    100_2629.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_2633.jpg
    100_2633.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_2634.jpg
    100_2634.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 31
Saaaawwweeeetttt dude.......Funny how things just "line up" when it's right.....I'll have to stop over to check it out!!

Since you always name your ride.........Who is this......100 doesn't seem to get it done....:confused2::rofl_200:

Aw damn BD, sorry to hear about the ailment. I'm sure you have been through the ringer looking for medical solutions then having to come to terms with letting "99 and F Jr go surely couldn't have been easy.
Stay strong and have faith that the big man above is looking down on our big man @ BRC!:worthy:
BB

You guys!! I tell ya....sure do make a body feel good! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Well, I been looking around on fleabay, C/L, local Want Ad, etc., just 'checking the water' so to speak.....well, right here in Chatham, 8 miles from my house was this little beauty. I went to see the guy yesterday, took it for cruise and we made a deal....finished it up today and I plated it and went for a ride. In my excitement I forgot to put the plate on and had to rush back home before the gendarmerie grabbed me up! :biglaugh:

It didn't do jack for the knees or anything but at least it won't fall over on me at a redlight!! GAWD!!! The shame ot that! :bang head:

Way, way sooner than I had figured or was even ready for, actually was thinking sometime next spring but.......well, here it is!
Looking sweet BD! I like the color!

Danny, have you considered making your vmax into a trike? I'm sure that you can come up with a beautiful looking trike, especially with the help of some of the members on this site.

I would suggest to take the Spyder for a test ride. I rode one a couple years ago. There is some nice technology in those machines, but it still felt to me like riding a snowmachine with wheels. I also found it hard on my lower back.

I know that you were considering converting your max to a trike back in 2010 - let's see if we can come up with some cool designs.

Mike

I did some reading on this Mike and, by and large, the folks with these kits like them pretty well but sometimes they will pogo stick and shit hits the fan, in a big way....that and the fact that they don't produce one for either the v max or fjr made me shy away.

Dan-o, I've held back long enough. This is totally unacceptable. Don't make me drive out there and still a brownie up your ass. :)

Seriously, you'll always be a big brother to me...whatever you ride.

Hmmmm.....brownies rectally, :ummm:, nah, I'll pass Mark-o, but thanks lil bro!! :clapping:

Since you always name your ride.........Who is this......100 doesn't seem to get it done....:confused2::rofl_200:

That one was easy Mike....it came to me last night, and you can see him just behind the backrest.......

"Web Crawler" Probly become just W C in a short time! :rofl_200:

Aw damn BD, sorry to hear about the ailment. I'm sure you have been through the ringer looking for medical solutions then having to come to terms with letting "99 and F Jr go surely couldn't have been easy.
Stay strong and have faith that the big man above is looking down on our big man @ BRC!:worthy:
BB

Thanks BB, I'm good with the whole deal.....it's just time, s'all there is to it. I'm starting to push the envelope some and it's getting me a little uneasy, besides with the web crawler to play on a lot of the sting is taken away....plus Heidi loves the spyder and can't wait to go for a ride.....so it's just a page turning deal Brother, it'll be fine. :punk:

I'm glad you found what you need so fast Bro. Looks great. I'm glad we can still cruise together. What ya ride doesn't matter even a litte. Danny-max = 1 in a million.
Steve

Back