About to end badly

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingMain

Reaction score
Had to hurt. Probably old but just ran across it on Break.com
Cheers

Attachments

• 99%20About%20To%20End%20Badly.jpg
    99%20About%20To%20End%20Badly.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 84
i saw this on a crash show , the guy broke his sternum & i believe he was knocked out also ! The dumb fuck !

Hmmm, Nice leathers he's wearing for the happy little stunts he wants to do.

Gotta love a bone helmet. Does so much for protecting that soft computer up there.

All I can say is stupid is as stupid does.

Stuntings fine as long as it's not these morons doing it on the freeway thinking they are impressing people and in truth they have a few hundred people praying all at once that they'll crash so someone can run over them.

Happens all the time around Houston.

Have they not heard of the power of group prayer? I'd be fucking worried if hundred of people were praying all at once for my demise.

The other ones that make me laugh are the ass clowns that buy a brand new bike and want to learn to stunt on it....Dumbass....If you look at a serious pro stunter bike you can tell they've been crashed about a gazillion times and are built to handle it...new crotch rockets aren't.

At the IMS show here in Houston I got to watch that Insane Kane Friesen dude and he is 'effin impressive, and yes he wears a helmet and his bike looks like shit...

Just had some kid do basically the same think in town.
Saw another kid I know at the local Sonic and decided to
impress him by riding a wheelie. Looped out just like this
guy right in the street in front of 25 people. No Gear, luckily
the kid didn't land on his head or have the bike land on him.
Tweaked the leg and damaged the bike pretty good from what
I hear. Luckily there is a car wash next to the Sonic, I'm sure he
needed it.
Chris

Latest posts

Back