Better than hunting for sand dollars at the beach, look for these

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
CaffeSwimWEB.jpg
BelussoWEB.jpg
GottexWeb.jpg
Suboo_0.jpg
6ShoreRoad.jpg
LuliFama01WEB.jpg
FrankiesBikinis.jpg

Miami FL swimwear show 2014. #'s 2, 6, & 19 please, step-forward.

Definitely have to +1 for #2 and 19 :ten_out_of_ten::surprise::worthy: :th_image003:

:party:

Those would be a lot more fun to search for than sand dollars or shells.
But if we actually found one could we afford to keep it ???? ;)

Very nice, could use a couple sammiches though to fill out the curves a lil better, lol.

Ah you-guys! Remember, these women need to be on the thin side to sell swim suits. Cellulite doesn't sell. Anyway, give 'em a few years, and they'll be more-rounded. I like the look of the swim-suited gals. It leaves something to the imagination...

Coming to FL in the middle of the winter is what made me decide to stay. MI is a nice place to visit, but I like the year-round riding in FL, and these types of events, even-if I never attend one. You can see something pretty-similar on any weekend or holiday at the beach is south FL.

Ah you-guys! Remember, these women need to be on the thin side to sell swim suits. Cellulite doesn't sell. Anyway, give 'em a few years, and they'll be more-rounded. I like the look of the swim-suited gals. It leaves something to the imagination...

Coming to FL in the middle of the winter is what made me decide to stay. MI is a nice place to visit, but I like the year-round riding in FL, and these types of events, even-if I never attend one. You can see something pretty-similar on any weekend or holiday at the beach is south FL.

I've been to the Floridian beaches in the winter. (I used to live in Pensacola) and I saw more of this...

424072_3027683366445_2126888775_n.jpg

And occasionally some of this...

522242_3780263020466_1889261673_n.jpg

Than I saw of this...

Beautiful-Women-On-The-Beach.jpg

I closed my eyes and went right-past your elderly retina-ruining females. I kinda thought that was going to be your pic, so I saved my vision. The white bikini gal has dromedary appendage characteristics.

stop-posting-in-social-media-22.jpg

This was in the paper, "what not to post on social media." Anyone here mind?

I didn't think-so.

Back