Brownie Run 2010

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good to me Chris!! Nice pad to rest against....maybe catch a quick nap on the straightaways....hell yeah!! I'd set 'em up the same way!! :thumbs up:

Hey y'all....we got Brothers rolling...BR10 is under way!!! :punk:

Ride safe, watch out for the OG, and we'll see everybody soon!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Chris are your saddlebags on backwards??! never seen em mounted pointy side forward....

I just picked up the same bags and will be breaking thier virginity on the BR10. I believe thier cut back on the front to clear the passenger's feet/legs.

Gentlemen,

i will, unfortunately, probably not be attending BR10. I have to go home this weekend unexpectedly.

Fortunately, Ghent is en route to Utica and I think i'll be staying over in that region tonight, so I will probably get to see a few of you tonight/early tomorrow, unless something changes.

Sorry Brother Garrett...I hope things change and you can attend. Be good to see you even for a short time if that works out. Ride safe no matter what Direction,

yup sorry to hear that, for sure drive safe hope to see you but understand if you cant make it.

thanks gents. plan is to chill a bit tonight. i haven't gotten much sleep lately so i think 125 miles is going to be enough for one night. driving would put me to sleep so i'll def sitll be riding.

got both of your swingarm caps. i still love the red/black look (yours chris).

RO-> one of yours had some slight marks on the symbol. If you don't like it i'll redo it and mail you another one, just didn't have time to redo last night since I do 2 sets of clear coat baked on 24 hours apart and then let it sit for 24 hours to fully cure.

thanks gents. plan is to chill a bit tonight. i haven't gotten much sleep lately so i think 125 miles is going to be enough for one night. driving would put me to sleep so i'll def sitll be riding.

got both of your swingarm caps. i still love the red/black look (yours chris).

RO-> one of yours had some slight marks on the symbol. If you don't like it i'll redo it and mail you another one, just didn't have time to redo last night since I do 2 sets of clear coat baked on 24 hours apart and then let it sit for 24 hours to fully cure.
ya no worries mate, i'll see when i get them how they look, well new batt and needs a little bit of time on fast charge so hopefully in 1-1.5 hrs im heading south to meet up at BRC, carb for sure will need tuning, might try it along the way or wait for vmax garage.

i take it your on your way to dans, im heading out here soon, be at lodge in about 5 hrs then off to dans.
see you guys there(if bike starts)

looks like i'll be heading out between 4 and 5. should be hitting dannys first maybe between 6 - 7....

I'll try to be heading out by 8 or so, which should put me in Ghent around 10 or 1030. Vmax runs sweet now after doing the shotgun(and draining a surprising amount of water out of the carb bowls), so high-speed highway riding isn't annoying anymore.

Im outa here in half an hour should put me there bout 930 10 O'clock:clapping:

This thread is KILLING ME. I really miss those big Northeast runs we used to make. This sounds like a good one.

I never missed a "Gypsy Tour" to Laconia while I was in Massachusetts.

(A couple of decades ago).

Ride safe guys.

Made it back. But not without the fuzz catching me. pulled me over for, and Rick is going to love this, "Obnoxious exhaust" :damn angry: Its not that loud, from a mile away or so. Other than that had an amazing time with everyone!

It was great (albeit short) to see all you guys on Friday..this is a great thing that Danny and Heidi do:clapping:. Hanging around with that crew was like going to a 12 step meeting..."Hello, my name is Dan and I ride a V-Max...LOL" Made me feel like I was almost normal in my "Maxanity" . We managed to turn the backroad ride home into a 60 mile adventure...not a "protect and serve" in sight...heh heh.
Anyway..looks like ya'll had a ball..you sure were off to a good start...
Ride safe, all.
P.S.- Allison's comment was, "Heidi has to be saint to put up with those guys"...roflmao

Back