Help me name by bike / custom plate

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
So I think I'm going to get a custom license plate when I finally get my max on the road. My wife and I have been tossing ideas back and forth, but nothing has stuck yet. Here are some facts about me.

Sax player, Music teacher, tech nerd, audiophile, loves bikes powered by petroleum products or humans. Oh, and any V-max references are welcomed, of course.

Have at it. I'm open to all suggestions.

You need to tell us how many numbers and letters allowed.

how many letters you allowed?

crbn mx, 01 crbn, brn rbr, 011001, ALEGRO, PRESTO

some musical terms... i cant shorten up fortissimo, capriccio altho they would be cool.

i like this game...
evan...

Man, you guys are good. It looks like 5 characters is the most expensive one. 3 letter and 2 numbers is more reasonable. It gets hard subbing in numbers for letters and stuff.

well the price is years of use 10 yrs is the most 1 yr is the cheapest
Choose how long you'd like to keep your plate and enter the vehicle owner's information.
Price Options

10 YearsSave 62 %$325.00
5 YearsSave 47 %$225.00
1 Year $85.00
Layaway Option is available
That is the price for 5 letters and numbers and you can choose another style of plate and have 6 letters and number

Last edited:
How about VSAX1 V4MAX MAX1C XL0R8 VN0T3 44TME JAZME JAZYV BLU3S:confused2::confused2:

How about jazhp vtune hpjaz music vrock. I think you should put loud pipe's on and call the bike music.

Sweet. My brain is fried from carb reassembly and bend sync with a flashlight. You guys rock. My wife is kinda leaning towards jazyv(4), too now. Too bad I can't say V-is-4-jazz maybe Vz4Jz.

I used "DAYVEE" at one time for my Low Rider... Even though most of my riding was after dark.

Back