Not good....not good at all!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy crazy.....people these days, guess cant handle it and snap.

was at a local tavern the other night and out from the ladies rest room two girls, one says to the other.......did you just call me a b@#&h.....other girl......yes i did B@#$h......first girl with glass in her hand smashes it on the side of second girls face and with the broken sharp glass in hand repeatedly hits girl two in the face.....like holy crap thats a angry person....blood all over the girl head to toe... im sure thats gonna scare......
If anyone ever asks you"Did you just call me a B&^@h".......DUCK.....

Several years ago, I had wondered if we (humanity) were going down hill (morally) or if due to the internet, and 24 hr news shows, if we were just hearing about it more.

I think that we are just hearing about it more....I believe that people have always been morally bent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

Ed was the influence for Norman Bates, and even the Texas Chainsaw massacre.

What the hell is happening to society? Weapons aren't the issue. There will always be something within reach to fuck someone up with. Crazy people will bite pieces off. I'm glad I grew up in the error I did. Fist fights, then kiss and make up. Knifes were for eating and wideling. Guns were for hunting or target shooting. Kids played sandlot baseball and stuff. Doors didn't get locked at home. No one screwed around with each other much or bothered kids and woman in the Ginny neighborhoods in Providence. You'd get fed if hungry even if you were a stranger, asked if you needed anything. There is still a social club up there that has free food on Friday nights. People actually came to the assistance of others. May the injured heal with God speed.
Steve-o

I graduated from that school, only 5 miles from where I live now.
unfortunately This kind of thing can happen anywhere anytime these days. I don't know what this kid was thinking?? I feel bad for the victims , and for the parents of that child. could you imagine getting a call saying your child just stabbed 20 people in school??

I can relate to Steve's comment,
Back then there was an occasional fist fight, but that was it.
If you did something stupid in school you got your ass paddled by the principal then got your ass beat by your parents when you got home.

Everyone with kids should read the book written by Dave Grossman called "Stop Teaching Our Kids To Kill". If you do, you will have a better understanding as to what is wrong with society today. Grossman was a Psychology Professor at West Point and a former Army Ranger. His background is amazing and he has co-founded a research company called "killology Research Group". Look him up...you wont be dissapointed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Several years ago, I had wondered if we (humanity) were going down hill (morally) or if due to the internet, and 24 hr news shows, if we were just hearing about it more.

I think that we are just hearing about it more....I believe that people have always been morally bent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein

Ed was the influence for Norman Bates, and even the Texas Chainsaw massacre.

There has always been insanity Eric, and certainly in many cases it took a homicidal bend but the random violence, the killing for kicks, the knockout game....this shit is new IMO.

Check these fine lads out.................

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/5th-arrest-made-in-detroit-mob-attack-on-motorist

KC MO was in the news here just this morning. It seems they have a random shooter in & around their major highways. They think it's some prick shooting from another car as it's driving down the hwy. EVIL chit's everywhere these days. Most likely always was, but w/o up-to-the-second worldwide news reporting back in "the day" we simply didn't hear about all the incidents.

Everyone with kids should read the book written by Dave Grossman called "Stop Teaching Our Kids To Kill". If you do, you will have a better understanding as to what is wrong with society today. Grossman was a Psychology Professor at West Point and a former Army Ranger. His background is amazing and he has co-founded a research company called "killology Research Group". Look him up...you wont be dissapointed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I can agree on a lot of what I can glean that he's trying to put forth in that book (haven't read it). I have 2 girls that don't have any interest in violent video games, but if I had boys I would have tried to steer them away from them. I don't understand the fascination that sometimes turns to obsession, in the realistic killing of humans while playing a game. I've never cared for paintball war games either......It's not fun to me to simulate killing someone.

I have relatives and friends that served in real wars, some not to return and I know for sure they would not be interested in playing make believe war. It shouldn't be a form of entertainment IMO. Not saying it should be banned, just not something I see as healthy entertainment.

My opinions on guns are somewhat related as well. I grew up around guns, my grandfather was an avid hunter and I spent a lot of time with him. He gave me my own shotgun to use for small game when I was 11. Our discussions about guns were always related to hunting and target shooting, never about using them to kill a person. Guns were more of a "tool" that we had to put food on the table....and take care of nuisance varmints.

I've many times heard and read from people who I would call gun "fanatics", long debates over the killing power of one type of gun or ammunition over another, and what type of damage it can inflict on different parts of a human body. To me that's sick, and not what I consider normal or even moral behavior. Just my opinion.

An elementary school near me here in Texas: At least 2 teachers are carrying guns at all times during the school day. And they are capable of using them on a child as a last resort (when other kids start getting hurt or killed). Sorry to even conceptualize killing a child but in certain situations, choices have to be made just like in war.

Is it getting worse? I think so but TV is not helping. We should NEVER hear about anything like this. News coverage just encourages the acceptability of such acts of insanity.

I guess the liberals will eventually get around to banning knives. I bet the school was a gun free zone and had signs up to let everyone know.

I bet the school was a gun free zone and had signs up to let everyone know.

I would imagine there was a policy in place to prevent any sort of physical violence against another student as well. Rules, laws, etc... Crazy throws that out the window.

I hope the injured have a swift recovery.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Let's outlaw knives or at the very least, let's get everyone with a knife to register it with the government !!!
Locally a children's daycare was entered by a teachers husband after a break up. We're talking 5&6 year olds. He tracked her down and shot her as she huddled over her kids to protect them leaving them drenched in blood but unharmed. First, she is an absolute hero in my book and second there is no form of life lower than this piece of Chit.
It's gonna keep getting worse I'm afraid. Just prepare youselves and your family best you can. My parents did not inculcate any such wisdom as I was growing up but I had common sense and great examples of being good citizens at home and at school.
No doubt we as a society are breeding or grooming the idiots we deal with.

Let's outlaw knives or at the very least, let's get everyone with a knife to register it with the government !!!
Locally a children's daycare was entered by a teachers husband after a break up. We're talking 5&6 year olds. He tracked her down and shot her as she huddled over her kids to protect them leaving them drenched in blood but unharmed. First, she is an absolute hero in my book and second there is no form of life lower than this piece of Chit.
It's gonna keep getting worse I'm afraid. Just prepare youselves and your family best you can. My parents did not inculcate any such wisdom as I was growing up but I had common sense and great examples of being good citizens at home and at school.
No doubt we as a society are breeding or grooming the idiots we deal with.
And without a doubt the politicians have a field day with these acts of violence to further their agenda's and line their pockets with our money.:damn angry:

It's the human condition....it's capable of unspeakable horrors! And you're right Patrick, IMO we haven't even scratched the surface of possibilities yet.....there are many who believe removing guns, knives, hammers, whatever will solve the problem, stop the horror....it won't.

Actually, those weapons are relatively sanitary....just wait till some whacked out clown walks in an elementary school with a couple pails of gasoline....it's probly just a matter of time. :flamethrower:

I can agree on a lot of what I can glean that he's trying to put forth in that book (haven't read it). I have 2 girls that don't have any interest in violent video games, but if I had boys I would have tried to steer them away from them. I don't understand the fascination that sometimes turns to obsession, in the realistic killing of humans while playing a game. I've never cared for paintball war games either......It's not fun to me to simulate killing someone.

I have relatives and friends that served in real wars, some not to return and I know for sure they would not be interested in playing make believe war. It shouldn't be a form of entertainment IMO. Not saying it should be banned, just not something I see as healthy entertainment.

My opinions on guns are somewhat related as well. I grew up around guns, my grandfather was an avid hunter and I spent a lot of time with him. He gave me my own shotgun to use for small game when I was 11. Our discussions about guns were always related to hunting and target shooting, never about using them to kill a person. Guns were more of a "tool" that we had to put food on the table....and take care of nuisance varmints.

I've many times heard and read from people who I would call gun "fanatics", long debates over the killing power of one type of gun or ammunition over another, and what type of damage it can inflict on different parts of a human body. To me that's sick, and not what I consider normal or even moral behavior. Just my opinion.

One of the problems I see is video games make the gun normal.

Jimmy..... "ah.... I ONLY have a MP5, I would really like to earn enough experience to unlock the M16......"

Bobby "Oh... wait till you unlock the G36....."

They are trophy's to these young kids. Not tools anymore. And honestly I am a gun business... I hate to say it.... but what does a G36 offer to the public? Yes shooting enjoyment, the right to own. But honestly what else? I am all for the right to own.

But sometimes its not the right to bear arms, its the RIGHT TO BEAR CHILD, that worries me! Idiots breeding idiots.

But I agree, today's video games are building a army, albeit probably the greatest army we have ever seen. They just need formal training after they are 18 years old.....

We have already desensitized them to the horrors of killing. So its not big deal it seems to knife, beat, shoot, run over etc anyone. You see a wrong doing, beat the guy with a club, gang beat him down if you have to etc.

I think we are more informed then we used to be. I think it happens all the same still. There is just more social media.

Todd

Most kids now days dont even know how to wrestle let alone defend them selve's. Even most the kid's on the football team have know experince with one on one wrestling. The school's dont allow kid's to be them selves and alot of parents are druging them so they can get the grade. Its sick. I say let the high strung kid be himself and find his way in life. Now i know some kids but not many have a need to bedruged but that kid belongs where he can get the help he/she needs. If you ever walked the shoe's i walked growing up you would not like the path at all. But i grew up and i have what it take's do do just about anything i need to because i walked that path. Im sure right now your saying to yourself let me tell you about my path of life body and that is my point most of us have what it take's because of our path. Most of the kid's today dont have much of a path and it has alot to do with video games. However my son and most other kids do have alot of experience that we dont have but its a inner one sided personal experience. What im doing on this forum is kinda what todays kids do all day long all the time. That being said when we where growing up we always had to find things to do outside most of the time and that got to be crazy alot of the time but it was a great release that kids now days have never even experienced. Because of my past i kept a big thumb on my kid and in a lot of ways it was wrong. I feel this is because of the way our parents where raised and because of the way we were raised in society. I feel that it will flip again but in a differnt playground with a new set of rule's. Gun's knive's and anything else you could use as a weapon has nothing to do with it. JMO

If that kid pulled that at an inner city school he would have been shot and had his knives, sneakers and lunch money taken from him!:clapping:

Latest posts

Back