Take care of your back rest.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll sell you my homemade backrest for $699.00.....:biglaugh:

Attachments

• backrest 005 (Medium).jpg
    backrest 005 (Medium).jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 48
Jeez! My backrest even has the little luggage rack with it. I could probably get over a grand for that at these prices?

I hardly ever have a passenger and have yet to use the luggage rack, but for some reason I'm kinda hesitant to sell it. Namely, I know the instant I get rid of it I'll want it again. That was thinking it was worth a couple hundred, at most. Now with prices pushing $500 for even a used one, I may reconsider.

Those little "flyscreen" windshields seem to be a hot commodity now also...though I'm not getting rid of mine. Need something to duck behind at v-boost enabled speeds in 5th gear.

The last backrest I just sold was $575 with fresh black powdercoat and did include the luggage rack. The backrests are for sure getting hard to find. I have one left I need to get a pad for and not sure if I am going to sell it yet.

Sean

Got me thinking about selling mine now my GF rides her own bike most of the time. I have the top part of a backrest I been thinking about throwing on ebay & seeing what I can get for it.

if i had one, i'd sell it in an instant, and get an renntec. i like 'em better.

i sold raging main an entire vmax for 500 and it had one of the hard to find sissy bars with a back rest, new rear tire, progressive shocks, and jardine slip ons lol.

i sold raging main an entire vmax for 500 and it had one of the hard to find sissy bars with a back rest, new rear tire, progressive shocks, and jardine slip ons lol.

Dont forget the new Corbin :punk:
You know I owe you and your family dinner for that kick ass deal right???
Now that your back in town we can hit an In & Out. My treat :rofl_200:
Cheers

Alright,you guys would know better than I would...If I were to sell my folding fiberglass sissy bar what do ya think it would be worth???:ummm:

Just out of because I wonder such things...

Attachments

• IMGA0336.JPG
    IMGA0336.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 30
  • IMGA0327.JPG
    IMGA0327.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 32
  • IMGA0328.JPG
    IMGA0328.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMGA0329.JPG
    IMGA0329.JPG