What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
Now that Christmas evening is coming on and your mid afternoon dinner has been finished I was wondering what everyone received from 'ole Saint Nick?
I'll go first....COO black brushed oil filter adapter and a set of barends to match my shock caps.:punk:
Thank you Santa!

Attachments

• 000_0110_op_408x306.jpg
    000_0110_op_408x306.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_0992.jpg
    100_0992.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 13
Now that Christmas evening is coming on and your mid afternoon dinner has been finished I was wondering what everyone received from 'ole Saint Nick?
I'll go first....COO black brushed oil filter adapter and a set of barends to match my shock caps.:punk:
Thank you Santa!

Well, Santa came early for me, but Bacchus wouldn't wait...had to strike while the iron was hot. Mod monkey has now jumped to another tree. Parts are already in transit!:clapping:

DSCN3890.jpg

Keirig Coffer maker and jeans and my mom bought me a Harley, ornament that is ;)

A black leather jacket with a zip out gray hoodie liner, a static wheel balancer and a Cycle Hill (By No-Mar) scratch proof motorcycle tire changer.

Santa was very good to Dannymax this year! :worthy:

A black leather jacket with a zip out gray hoodie liner, a static wheel balancer and a Cycle Hill (By No-Mar) scratch proof motorcycle tire changer.

Santa was very good to Dannymax this year! :worthy:
Nice Danny! Sounds like COPRUNNER may get that bigger garage to stop in after all!:biglaugh:

Pioneer Cd player for my truck, 200amp charger,new jumper cables,and much more... I must have been really nice ;-)

Early spring riding this year. Santa brought me electric gloves with a duel controler for a vest or boot wamers. Steve-O must have been real good this year? Always went the speed limit and comlied with all traffic laws. Yep-I'm sticking to this story.

This is what my wonderful wife bought me for Christmas. Ain't I lucky?

Attachments

• IMG_3374[1].jpg
    IMG_3374[1].jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3375[1].jpg
    IMG_3375[1].jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 32
Santa aka Jodi and her Mom brought the following list of stuff for Toxic:

Rizoma Master Cylinder res. for front/rear brakes and clutch, in gold of course

Pro- bolt Titanium front axle pinch bolts, front axle bolt, front and rear brake bleed nipples, chain adjuster bolts, rear axle nut and Pro-bolt aluminum chain adjuster blocks in gold.

Full set of Yana Shiki rotors (front and rear)

A set of custom COO NOS bottle and Air shifter bottle brackets and engraved fork extension caps

A Motion Pro Hex Axle tool (courtesy of TFisher65)

AND a really cool pneumatic shop stool with a two drawer toolbox in the base.

Now to get to work installing this stuff for the show in less than 2 weeks:eusa_dance:

God bless a good woman who listens AND remembers what I have been talking about for Toxic:punk: Oh and for Tony at Blue Streak racing who always knows what she is talking about and makes sure he gets the right parts to go on Toxic!!!!

30 watt guitar amp, new guitar strings, guitar chord bible, 210,000 BTU propane burner for beer brewing, headphones for Ipod, fleece coat and huge set of Allen keys (metric and SAE). I was spoiled rotten. I did NOT get my Red Rider bee-bee gun however....

Well, Santa came early for me, but Bacchus wouldn't wait...had to strike while the iron was hot. Mod monkey has now jumped to another tree. Parts are already in transit!:clapping:

DSCN3890.jpg

Sweet! ZL900 I have one sitting in my garage and another engine! I am working on a COP Mod for it at the moment.:clapping:
G

My wonderful wife ans kids bought me a new Laptop and a kick ass Ipod , CD, Radio player thing to go on my desk!
G

LOL omg dude that is some funny shit. (u better hope she doesnt spy on these forums or u wont get ass at all, i posted one thing about my gf on here and within 6 hours she was signed onto my account and spying on me! LOL)

got a vmax t shirt (wore my birthday vmax t shirt out and u can barely see the pattern anymore LOL)
some highway pegs
helmet liner thingy to keep me warm cuz i ride year round

LOL omg dude that is some funny shit. (u better hope she doesnt spy on these forums or u wont get ass at all, i posted one thing about my gf on here and within 6 hours she was signed onto my account and spying on me! LOL)

got a vmax t shirt (wore my birthday vmax t shirt out and u can barely see the pattern anymore LOL)
some highway pegs
helmet liner thingy to keep me warm cuz i ride year round
I have been using that line for years lol.......
Unfortunately I didn't get a pair of boots :rofl_200: Going on 17 years of marriage she knows I talk a lot of schitt, but it's all in fun. She did get me some nice gifts, but the best one is having her by my side for the past 20 years.

Latest posts

Back