What did Santa bring you for Christmas?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I wasnt gonna say but.................my son got me a biil of sale, key , and certificate of orgin for a 2010 vmax....................................................................then told me it was just a joke! I wasnt laughing! but Im more determined then ever! I may hang the paper work in my shop as a constant reminder!

I hear your getting a little weather over there.
I love this thing. I ended up giving away my PS2 and 13 games. I knew the PS3 did some cool shit, but not this much.

I have it piped in to my house's wireless internet. over 300gb of hard drive space. I'm streaming movies from netflix, downloading demos from the playstation netowrk, not to mention the graphix of the games. I have it hooked up to the flat screen in my bedroom via a high def cable (not included, definately better picture).

my old PS was a great stress reliever from school. I think this one will fill the duty just fine :clapping:

Leme see, i have ps2 with HD and network adapter and about 250 games :biglaugh:
I need to sell it and grab ps3 eventually :biglaugh:

Meanwhile im playing on PC with Wii emulator :biglaugh:

well I wasnt gonna say but.................my son got me a biil of sale, key , and certificate of orgin for a 2010 vmax....................................................................then told me it was just a joke! I wasnt laughing! but Im more determined then ever! I may hang the paper work in my shop as a constant reminder!

LOL! :rofl_200: He seems like such a nice guy too!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Nah, not gonna work that way Brian!! There'll just be more obstacles for him to avoid!! :biglaugh:

Besides, we instituted BRC Reg. #1 last summer...."Driveway burnouts in a southerly direction...ONLY!" :no no no:

This is me & Tugla heading 'south'!! :rofl_200:
Of course I'll move the truck and may even blow the leaves off....maybe!! :hihi:
i . BUT DANNY , I'D RATHER GO THROUGH THE BACK WALL OF YOUR GARAGE , THEN HIT THAT SHED FULL OF ENOUGH WOOD TO HEAT A SMALL TOWN FOR 3 YEARS ! .. :confused2: .. ALTHOUGH , AS " RAWORRIER " SAID , I WOULD JUST GET IMPALED ON IT & THEN I COULD JUST PRY MYSELF OFF ! .. :rofl_200:.. THANK GOD THAT WE HAD THAT PLANED OUT SO WELL , & THAT YOU REMEMBERED TO OPEN THE GARAGE DOOR ! .. :punk:

That is just cruel Rick, but I'm sure you, as his father, know just the perfect revenge move!:biglaugh: On the other hand having a motivational piece like that would spur almost any of us to be more determined! :punk:

A Battery Tender Jr for the bike. I didn't have a problem charging it once a month or so, but as long as this thing works guess it's one less thing to think about.

unlike the other charger i have i would say those work great. i leave it plugged in whenever the temp dips below 50 just to make sure the battery is at full capacity in the am.

christmas was good this year, good family, friends food and of course booze... but the santa department was good too, some tools, a bottle of scotch, calvin kline cologne, and a MAXGASSER SEAT!!!!!! pretty good this year. happy holidays everyone!!!!!!!!

I have 3 of the Deltran Jr's and they're the bomb... Set it, and forget it... lol

Chris

I got a 1500 PCW motor for the vmax. We also got new hardwood flooring in the house and to break it in we got a new family member a Boxer puppy,AKA Cash $.

Leme see, i have ps2 with HD and network adapter and about 250 games :biglaugh:
I need to sell it and grab ps3 eventually :biglaugh:

Meanwhile im playing on PC with Wii emulator :biglaugh:

The only thing that dissapoints me about the PS3, is when they say it's reverse compatable. They meen some PS games, not PS2 games, (damn I hate when they do that). so my collection of need for speed and the other 7 games were useless with the PS3.

So it was off to be given away to someone who could use it. I had the linksys wireless network adapter for it, but I never could get it set up right.

The only thing that dissapoints me about the PS3, is when they say it's reverse compatable. They meen some PS games, not PS2 games, (damn I hate when they do that). so my collection of need for speed and the other 7 games were useless with the PS3.

So it was off to be given away to someone who could use it. I had the linksys wireless network adapter for it, but I never could get it set up right.
i ME & MY SON PLAY " MONSTER JAM " FREESTYLE ALL OF THE TIME , ON PS2. , HE LOVES IT , I RESERCHED IT 3 WEEKS AGO & WAS SURPRISED THAT PS3. WOULDNT PLAY PS2. GAMES , I STILL HAVE SOME THAT I NEVER PLAYED , AND ARE STILL SEALED IN THE WRAPERS , I WANTED PS3. SO I COULD BUY THE NEW MONSTER JAM GAME " PATH OF DESTRUCTION " OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT , WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THAT ?

i ME & MY SON PLAY " MONSTER JAM " FREESTYLE ALL OF THE TIME , ON PS2. , HE LOVES IT , I RESERCHED IT 3 WEEKS AGO & WAS SURPRISED THAT PS3. WOULDNT PLAY PS2. GAMES , I STILL HAVE SOME THAT I NEVER PLAYED , AND ARE STILL SEALED IN THE WRAPERS , I WANTED PS3. SO I COULD BUY THE NEW MONSTER JAM GAME " PATH OF DESTRUCTION " OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT , WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO THAT ?

I guess the same reason my 78 s won't play on my new turntable . :rofl_200:

Sony gave some people the shaft on the backwards compatibility. I have an "old" PS3, as in I bought it ~6 months or so after it came out. It has the memory card readers, four USBs, and weighs like 25 pounds-the huge one. Mine is completely backwards compatible, every PS2 and even PS game I've fed it, it plays just fine, and creates "virtual memory cards" to save game files. Some games, but not all, it can re-scale and/or upscale to play on an HDTV, but that's kind of hit and miss.

However since the PS3's original retail was astronomical ($600) and everyone was bitching about it, Sony started looking for ways to cut costs and make it cheaper on shelves. So the "extra" features like the backwards compatibility, memory card readers, and a LOT of the wireless network features got axed, and you only get 2 USB slots instead of 4 (though I saw a new one and it had four again, so maybe they put that back).

If you're set on having one that can play your old games (and why not), find a used one at a game store. If it has the flip-up door with memory card slots, it's an original model that's fully compatible with old games. You won't miss anything with an older one either, they get the same firmware updates and such the new ones do. The only difference is newer ones have bigger HDDs installed, but you can swap it out in about 5 minutes, I got rid of the original 60gb in mine and put a 250 in there. Super easy backup/restore feature using a USB hard drive.

Back