VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: delkevic exhaust

Stock I think is more then 24 as they are heavy turds for sure!
Sean

i think they're 42 lbs. i had to ship a couple last yr

mine are 26 pnds

Attachments

• DSC_0005[1].jpg
    DSC_0005[1].jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0006[2].jpg
    DSC_0006[2].jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 20

Ya, thas wot I thought - about 25 lbs or just under 12 kg.

I reckon a pair of slip-ons (like my Jardines) can't be much more than 10-12 lbs

maybe it was $42 to ship it then. thanks for the definite info tho!

wasn't tryin to throw eggs in anyones faces I was just curious myself so I did my own test :)

i didn't take it that way if ur worried man. mine was a guess from 14 months ago.

Ups sent me a tracking number and there to be to me this tuesday , cant wait to put them on !

AS PER MY UPS TRACKING NUMBER , MY NEW DELKEVIC EXHAUST WILL BE HERE TODAY ! ... :punk:

just got them an hour ago ! ... They look awesome ! ... Probably wont be able to put them on until saturday !

GARRETT , DANNY & "KJ" , YOU ARE ALL CORRECT , " NO GASKETS REQUIRED " ! ... :punk:

You must have some pretty good control Tim, to be able to have them sitting there and not install them!! The day I got my system, I damn near called off work to go home and put them on!!!

You must have some pretty good
control Tim, to be able to have them sitting there and not install them!! The day I got my system, I damn near called off work to go home and put them on!!! .............................................................................." LOL " I HEAR YA' , I PUT MY BAR ENDS ON TONIGHT & I HAD TO COOK DINER & PLAY MONSTER TRUCKS WITH MY SEVEN YEAR OLD SON . .. I WAS UP LAST NIGHT UNTIL 3 AM WATCHING DRAG RACING THAT I HAD RECORDED OVER THE WEEK-END , PLUS I HAVE TO TAKE MY BELLY PAN OFF ALSO AND MOUNT MY EASY PASS IN IT , SO I'M " DRAGGING ASS " TONIGHT , I HAVE MARRIAGE COUNSELING TOMORROW NIGHT , SO MAYBE THURSDAY NIGHT I'LL START ! ... BUT I AM DYING TO HEAR THEM !

You must have some pretty good
control Tim, to be able to have them sitting there and not install them!! The day I got my system, I damn near called off work to go home and put them on!!! .............................................................................." LOL " I HEAR YA' , I PUT MY BAR ENDS ON TONIGHT & I HAD TO COOK DINER & PLAY MONSTER TRUCKS WITH MY SEVEN YEAR OLD SON . .. I WAS UP LAST NIGHT UNTIL 3 AM WATCHING DRAG RACING THAT I HAD RECORDED OVER THE WEEK-END , PLUS I HAVE TO TAKE MY BELLY PAN OFF ALSO AND MOUNT MY EASY PASS IN IT , SO I'M " DRAGGING ASS " TONIGHT , I HAVE MARRIAGE COUNSELING TOMORROW NIGHT , SO MAYBE THURSDAY NIGHT I'LL START ! ... BUT I AM DYING TO HEAR THEM !

Come-on Timmy!!! Let's see some of that "Jerzey Tough!!" Pull an all-nighter....you've done it before for less important things!!

Just say you haven't!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I bet you can have them on in an hour. If you started instead of posting a couple posts ago, you'd be 3/4's of the way done. LOL

I bet you can have them on in an hour. If you started instead of posting a couple posts ago, you'd be 3/4's of the way done. LOL
" KJ " YOUR RIGHT , BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M HALLUCINATING ! .. :rofl_200:

Back