VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: delkevic exhaust

Actually They Only Weigh 15 lbs. 4 oz. With The Box That They Come In ! ... I Talked To Them On The Phone Tonight .

I ordered a set last night , so I'll let you guys no how they sound . ... Some of you will hear them at the brownie run ! ... I'm just happy about the weight loss & i had cut my stock mufflers apart on the bottom & tried to take the stuffing out & wound up just welding them back up , and its always bothered me !

Last edited:

Excellant Tim, I'm sure you'll love the weight loss! They look and sound great in the vid, can't wait to see/ hear them at the BR10!:punk:

i ordered a set last night , so i'll let you guys no how they sound . ... Some of you will hear them at the brownie run ! ... I'm just happy about the weight loss & i had cut my stock mufflers apart on the bottom & tried to take the stuffing out & wound up just welding them back up , and its always bothered me !

cool deal timmy, can't wait to hear them!

So who's taking their video camera to BR10? You need to line up the bikes and video all the different exhausts. There should be a pretty good sampling there.

SHIT , BIKE BANDIT JUST E-MAILED ME & SAID MY EXHAUST GASKETS ARE GOING TO TAKE ANOTHER 4 WORKING DAYS , THEY WERE OUT OF THEM ! .. :confused2:

Last edited:

do u need gaskets for the delkevic? isn't just slipons?

If the joints are anything like the trapps (they kinda look like it) you wont need the gaskets.

I like that they have a crossover pipe.

I can't remember right off hand what the stocker muffs weigh in, but the number 33 keeps popping up. I think the entire stock setup was around 42lbs.

Back