VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would like to have a cracked side scoop shipped to the south pole Sean. Just because.

You know the drill - address sent to me in an email lol! We can make it happen (which scoop you want - I have both cracked on hand!)

Sean

Just a question about the Delkevic pipes. Since they are stainless, do they discolor as bad as the Supertrapp's? If not, how badly do they discolor?

I believe all stainless steel will discolor to a golden tan, unless it's double-skinned.

Are the Delkevic pipes / slip ons double-skin?

I saw COPRUNNERS delkevic setup and didn't notice any gold tone to it although he hasn't had it much more than a month yet. :confused2:
He takes very excellent care of his bike so that may help too.

Just a question about the Delkevic pipes. Since they are stainless, do they discolor as bad as the Supertrapp's? If not, how badly do they discolor?
I HAVE ABOUT 500 MILES ON THEM , THEY ONLY TURNED LIGHT TAN THE FIRST COUPLE OF INCHES FROM WHERE THE STOCK PIPES GO INTO THEM , BUT YOU DON'T EVEN NOTICE THAT BECAUSE THEY ARE SO FAR UNDER THE BIKE , THEN THERES A BIG STAINLESS HEAT SHIELD THAT GOES ON AN ANGLE FROM THE FRONT OF THE CANS TO WHERE THE STOCK PIPES SLIP INTO THE FRONT PIPES COMING OUT OF THE CANS AND THAT CANNOT TURN TAN AND SO FAR THE CANS ARE FINE ! .. :punk: CLICK ONTO THIS LINK & THEN ONTO THE PICTURE TO MAKE IT BIGGER & YOU CAN SEE THE HEAT SHIELDS THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ! http://www.delkevic.us/?section=sho...nless_steel_oval_mufflers&variant=778&start=0

Back