Local 'Puppy Mill' case

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Dannymax, I have two goldens that I got from a rescue society here in california. Great dogs!

Attachments

• crazy harvey.jpg
    crazy harvey.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 6
Cool, My Abby is a rescue dog too,only problem is shes TOO smart! cangrats Danny:clapping:,hope duke liks the Idea.:ummm:

Attachments

• abby.jpg
    abby.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 3
What punishment is comensurate with puppy milling? I know what I'd like to do to them. I bought one Rottweiller from a private breeder the next five were/are rescues. I'll never own another family pet other than a rescue animal. Good on you Dan. I still have your new OEM frame but nothing is moving on the paperwork side of things.

Thank you for adopting... We have a Sheltie that lived the first 5 years of his life in a crate, only brought out to make puppies. Right after we rescued him, we had him fixed, so you could say he;s "retired"....

Thanks guys! My meeting went great, spent about an hour and a half with her, went for a walk and began the bonding process. She is a sweetheart, if my wife can keep out of jail she will love her:biglaugh:....as will Duke! The avatar cat...Reba...well, she doesn't much give a shit one way or the other! :eusa_snooty:

Guys....this is "Remi," Remi....these are the guys! :clapping:

Attachments

• 100_2280.jpg
    100_2280.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 29
DANNY , THAT IS SUCH AN ADMIRABLE THING TO DO ! ... SHE WILL SURELY LOVE HER NEW HOME , WE'LL HELL , TELL HER SHE CAN EVEN SLEEP ON MY BED IF SHE WANTS ! .. :punk:

Way to go Danny, you cant go wrong with an adopted pup. They appretiate it too.

Here is my latest pound puppy, Bill. Difinately one of the best dogs I ever had.

The others are Chelsie my 92lb rott. She was taken away from her former owners to tried to fight her. She was mean at first, about 6 months later she was the most playful and loving dog.

Then there is Gus-gus. Got him at 5 months old from the pound. He's ashepard and mastiff mix. The pound folk told me he would only get to about 120lbs,by 1 year he was already there. 240lbs when he passed. We called him Gus-gus after the mouse in Cinderella. He had the same personality.

Attachments

• Bill3.jpg
    Bill3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 11
  • P1020028.jpg
    P1020028.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 11
  • Chelsie_Gus.jpg
    Chelsie_Gus.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 12
How are we with mild racial humor on this board, id like to crack a joke but im afraid of getting banned.

Way to go Danny, you cant go wrong with an adopted pup. They appretiate it too.

Here is my latest pound puppy, Bill. Difinately one of the best dogs I ever had.

The others are Chelsie my 92lb rott. She was taken away from her former owners to tried to fight her. She was mean at first, about 6 months later she was the most playful and loving dog.

Then there is Gus-gus. Got him at 5 months old from the pound. He's ashepard and mastiff mix. The pound folk told me he would only get to about 120lbs,by 1 year he was already there. 240lbs when he passed. We called him Gus-gus after the mouse in Cinderella. He had the same personality.

Not really a 'small dog' guy are ya KJ!! :biglaugh:

This will be my first adopted dog, my avatar cat, Reba, was adopted but most of my dogs seem to be strays.....just about the time I'm thinking about a dog some pathetic, gaunt pup comes wandering out of the woods and there's my dog!!

You're sure right about the appreciation tho.....they are loyal beyond comparison!

This is my last stray....the blond....on the right!!:rofl_200: My lil' buddy D. D., he passed away in my arms right here at home about 2 years ago. Just look at the expression on his face!!

Attachments

• Wallpaper.jpg
    Wallpaper.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 23
Way to go Dan-O. Best way to aquire a dog. Walking the dog will keep the wife out of the fast lane a bit too.....lol
"wasn't me officer I was walking my new dog"

nice looking dog dan-o cant wait to meet her at the BR2011. have you introduced her to sally and 99? might as well get familiar with that sound as there will be atleast 15 more heading to BRC soon hahahhaha..

condrats:punk: on the dog and good luck with keeping heidi out of jail, better build up the bail fund :rofl_200:

nice looking dog dan-o cant wait to meet her at the BR2011. have you introduced her to sally and 99? might as well get familiar with that sound as there will be atleast 15 more heading to BRC soon hahahhaha..

condrats:punk: on the dog and good luck with keeping heidi out of jail, better build up the bail fund :rofl_200:

No introductions yet Rov, we're still going thru the adoption process...have to bring Duke over for a meet & greet Monday....THAT should be a treat!!...then she goes to the vet for a spay on Tues. and I pick her up Wed and bring her home.

That's where she meets Reba, and the rulz get laid down!! :rofl_200:

Yeah, working on the bail fund....looks like I'll need a substantial one!! :biglaugh:

Back