My wife the COPRUNNER!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next thing you'll know, you'll wake up one morning head out to the garage and you'll see a Camry with spikes all over the hood, then you know you have a problem
i I THOUGHT IT WAS ODD , I GOT AN E-MAIL FROM HEIDI TODAY , ASKING ; CAN YOU MAIL ME 52 SPIKES ? . I'LL EXPLAIN LATER ! .. :confused2:

COP RUNNER must be a bad influence. My Wife hasn't run yet but she's gotten 2 tickets in 1 week.. She's never had a ticket in the 29 years we've been together. $200.00 in fines so far.... I've been driving her all I can.:biglaugh:
i YA SEE , RUNNING THE POLICE IS SO MUCH MORE " COST EFFECTIVE " AND THIS PROVES IT ! .. .. .. IF YOUR WIFE HAD RUN THE POLICE ALSO , SHE'D BE MUCH HAPPYER AND BE SLEEPING LIKE A BABY AND NOT BE OUT $200.00 ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .:rofl_200:

i YA SEE , RUNNING THE POLICE IS SO MUCH MORE " COST EFFECTIVE " AND THIS PROVES IT ! .. .. .. IF YOUR WIFE HAD RUN THE POLICE ALSO , SHE'D BE MUCH HAPPYER AND BE SLEEPING LIKE A BABY AND NOT BE OUT $200.00 ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .:rofl_200:
Tim ,that may hold true for men ,but remember we are speaking of woman drivers,they prolly shouldnt push their luck to often!

Dan-o....that...was....AWESOME! I can hear the Night Rider theme music playing while Heidi was running!

Dan-o....that...was....AWESOME! I can hear the Night Rider theme music playing while Heidi was running!

I'm still reeling from the shock of it Mark-o! This totally irresponsible and felonious behavior from "The Original Polly Purebread" is sooo far out of character!!

I just hope this doesn't lead to increased criminal activity....hmmm, she was looking very strangely at a Wells Fargo armored car last night...........oh GAWD!!.....what will I do........:bang head:

Sorry Bill....3 brothers, which is probably where she picked up this propensity for lawless behavior.....cause it certainly didn't come from me!! :eusa_pray:

Dan-o if Heidi shows up with a helmet, leather riding gear, and boots start watching Sallymax and 99!!!! Tim has had a far reaching effect on her sanity and you may wake up one day to the throaty roar of a Vmax headed down to the Taconic Parkway with Heidi hollering like a banshee as she rips away at a high rate of speed. Personally I would blame the burnout attempt by Tim at the Brownie Run, she decided to emulate him!!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

i I FEEL IT ONLY WRIGHT , FOR ME TO REACH OUT AND OFFER MY SERVICES TO HEIDI , IF SHE GET CAUGHT ( GOD FORBID ) ALLUDING THE POLICE , AS YOU ALL NO FROM MY ALBUMS , MY EXTENSIVE DRIVING RECORD AND COURT ROOM APPEARANCES , I CANT THINK OF ANYONE MORE QUALIFIED THEN ME TO REPRESENT HEIDI AND TELL HER SIDE OF THE STORY ! .. AND OF COURSE IT WOULD BE " PRO-BO-NO " ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .. :rofl_200:

i I FEEL IT ONLY WRIGHT , FOR ME TO REACH OUT AND OFFER MY SERVICES TO HEIDI , IF SHE GET CAUGHT ( GOD FORBID ) ALLUDING THE POLICE , AS YOU ALL NO FROM MY ALBUMS , MY EXTENSIVE DRIVING RECORD AND COURT ROOM APPEARANCES , I CANT THINK OF ANYONE MORE QUALIFIED THEN ME TO REPRESENT HEIDI AND TELL HER SIDE OF THE STORY ! .. AND OF COURSE IT WOULD BE " PRO-BO-NO " ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .. :rofl_200:

Extremely generous offer brother but, I'll take it from here.....you have done more than enough already!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back