My wife the COPRUNNER!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
COPRUNNER HAS CONTAMINATED MY PEACEFUL EXISTENCE!! THIS MORNING MY WIFE RAN THE COPS! :surprise:
I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT, MY MEEK, MILD LAW-ABIDING WIFE OUTRAN THE COPS!

ON HER WAY TO WORK ON i-90, GOING 72 IN THE FAST LANE SHE MET A STATE TROOPER IN THE OTHER LANES, HE HIT HIS LIGHTS, MADE A U-TURN AND STARTED AFTER HER.

SHE GOT IN THE FAR RIGHT LANE, GRABBED THE FIRST EXIT, NAILED IT ON THAT HIGHWAY AND AGAIN THE FIRST EXIT ONTO THE SURFACE STREETS WHERE SHE 'BOBBED AND WEAVED' HER WAY TO THE PARKING LOT AT WORK!

VERY FORTUNATE FOR HER SHE WAS DRIVING A SILVER CAMRY....THERE WAS PROBABLY 50 OTHER ONES JUST LIKE HERS FOR DIVERSION!

IT CAN ONLY BE HER EXPOSURE TO COPRUNNER THAT CREATED THIS LAWLESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Next thing you'll know, you'll wake up one morning head out to the garage and you'll see a camary with spikes all over the hood, then you know you have a problem

Good story, Danny! I think Auggie is right, she needs some spikes and LED's to complete the transformation!!

Now that is some funny shit right there!

And spikes on the hood of the Camry - still laughing on that one!

Mike

If you see your wife lining up at the bottom of the driveway gunning the Camry in a burnout attempt, all I have to say is RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!! There is no room for a outta control Camry to fit sideways through the garage door!!:rofl_200:
Heidi, please come back, we liked you just the way you were!:worthy:

She just sent me an e-mail....."Do you think they have a BOLO out for me?"

Just so she doesn't go COMPLETELY over to the dark side I said....."I doubt he got your plate number....unless, of course, he had a front mounted reader!"

Just to let a little paranoia temper her adrenaline rush of "unlawful flight to avoid prosecution!!" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

COPRUNNER must be a bad influence. My Wife hasn't run yet but she's gotten 2 tickets in 1 week.. She's never had a ticket in the 29 years we've been together. $200.00 in fines so far.... I've been driving her all I can.:biglaugh:

:surprise: what are you sure that is still your wife dan-o and not a alien replacement????

but remember it was her idea about the led lights/flames for his bike....... maybe that was a early sign of transformation.

i also hope she doesnt start doing burnouts in the driveway, wait a min that would be cool:punk:
think if she adopts CR language then its time for you to add spikes to her car and self impale onto it....:confused2:

all in all thats awesome, chock one up for the wifey hahahah

COPRUNNER HAS CONTAMINATED MY PEACEFUL EXISTENCE!! THIS MORNING MY WIFE RAN THE COPS! :surprise:
I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT, MY MEEK, MILD LAW-ABIDING WIFE OUTRAN THE COPS!

ON HER WAY TO WORK ON i-90, GOING 72 IN THE FAST LANE SHE MET A STATE TROOPER IN THE OTHER LANES, HE HIT HIS LIGHTS, MADE A U-TURN AND STARTED AFTER HER.

SHE GOT IN THE FAR RIGHT LANE, GRABBED THE FIRST EXIT, NAILED IT ON THAT HIGHWAY AND AGAIN THE FIRST EXIT ONTO THE SURFACE STREETS WHERE SHE 'BOBBED AND WEAVED' HER WAY TO THE PARKING LOT AT WORK!

VERY FORTUNATE FOR HER SHE WAS DRIVING A SILVER CAMRY....THERE WAS PROBABLY 50 OTHER ONES JUST LIKE HERS FOR DIVERSION!

IT CAN ONLY BE HER EXPOSURE TO COPRUNNER THAT CREATED THIS LAWLESS AND IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Go Heidi go! :punk:

i . " I AM SO PROUD OF HER " , SHE MUST OF BEEN EVE'S DROPPING ON SOME OF CONVERSATIONS DAN , I HAVE KNOWN YOU GUY'S FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW , ALTHOUGH I AM SURPRISED IT TOOK SO LONG , THE CURIOSITY FINALLY GOT THE BEST OF HER ! .. WHAT A RUSH FOR HER , ESPECIALLY " THE FIRST TIME " , NOW THAT SHE HAS THE FIRST ONE UNDER HER BELT , NOT ONLY IS SHE GOING TO SLEEP LIKE A BABY TONIGHT , SHE IS GOING TO DO IT AGAIN ! .. " RUNNING THE POLICE IS A DISEASE FOR WHICH THERE IS NO CURE " ! ... :biglaugh: .. :biglaugh: .. :biglaugh:

Back