Florida Tech Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey G, yep, but made for a perfect time to get everyone inside to eat. I had two WHOLE crack poppers! Ribs are awesome! Mega thanks to Christine and Kyle! Now we bench race!

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Looks like a good time , names would be good to go with the faces. That maxgasser looks like the front part isnt on right. the nose bracket needs to slip under the reciever and the back should drop down more.

Just got home!
Great time, nice meeting all you guys!! The new ones at least...
Now I can put a face to a name!
Thank you SOOO much Kyle and Christine!!
Thanks for my fix Kyle ;)

Few pics from today
TechDay008.jpg
ms/y152/Kyle68/TechDay009.jpg[/IMG]
TechDay006.jpg
ms/y152/Kyle68/TechDay007.jpg[/IMG]
TechDay004.jpg

Just to tell all that I made it home in one piece. just got home not but two minutes ago. I tried but I couldnt catch the storm cells. Hahaha. Damn i'm beat. It was so cool to meet everyone. Thank you kyle a bunch. It was a great time! Tell Christine thank you as well. And yes I had more than my fair share of them jalopeno poppers. Mmmmmmm. now it's straight to bed for me. Lol

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

Looks like a good time , names would be good to go with the faces. That maxgasser looks like the front part isnt on right. the nose bracket needs to slip under the reciever and the back should drop down more.

ya rick, don't sweat it. i was just putting it on to get a general idea. i'll talk with you tomorrow or the next. i absolutely love the seat. ESPECIALLY after that 3.5 hour drive to and from. my ass was begging for a rub 2 hours in, before it died and fell off. hahahaha. god that stock seat absolutely blows. i know the wife and daughter are gonna love the maxgasser too.

ok just some more pics, than it's off to bed for reals

Attachments

• P3310001.jpg
    P3310001.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 21
  • P3310002.jpg
    P3310002.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 21
  • P3310003.jpg
    P3310003.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 23
  • P3310004.jpg
    P3310004.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 22
  • P3310005.jpg
    P3310005.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 22
  • P3310006.jpg
    P3310006.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 22
  • P3310007.jpg
    P3310007.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20120331_134839.jpg
    20120331_134839.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 18
Thanks for having us. I just made it home myself. Hung out with my friend a tad longer than expected.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

DK, I think you may have gotten the Iron Butt award for most miles traveled but Ninja may be close behind. Hope that headlight adjustment works out for you too!
I'm not touching JBrett's comment.
Kyle, I have paid for and eaten food nowhere near as good as yours and would have gladly paid double what I paid today! Good thing it was free. LOL. Why not be the first guy that can turn wrenches AND a spatula! Thanks for the parts and food. The trip home was great for me with speeds averaging low eighties and a couple stretches into triple digits just because that's what traffic was doing. A new record time home for me! Nice meeting Ya'll and Spyder planted a seed in my head for his "old" bike.
PATMAX

Hope that headlight adjustment works out for you too!
PATMAX

Thanks for the help with it. It worked great. I'm glad i remembered to ask about it before I left. It made a huge difference for my night driving. Ultimately I think I'll be looking into some form of headlight mod. Perhaps one of the HIDs.

Every time I think im a mechanic people tell me I should open a RIb shack so should I give up turning wrenches & Painting ?

Dude, over on Main Street, Daytona Beach, they have a shop that sells ice cream and boots. Who says you can't both?

Man looks like you all had a great time, I wished I could have made the trip, and if I had the extra gas money I would have. I have become a rideaholic on the Max.

Back