Florida Tech Day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished seasoning 15 lbs of ribs to cook Saturday Also gonna do some stuffed jalapenos now just to figure out what else Chef Kyle is gonna cook for the day.

Agh! You're killing me man! I cant make it!!!! :bang head::bang head::bang head:

Maybe next year.....or if a miracle happens in the next 1.5 days.... :bang head:

How much stock should I put into this? :ummm: Over on the East Coast, I still ride with 30% chance of the wet stuff in the forecast, b/c that 30% never materializes. The lightning bolt is a bit disconcerting. The T-Storms are "scattered", though. I don't mix very well with water. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• sat.JPG
    sat.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 12
My mechanic just finished my engine rebuild so I bought some paint & am gonna try to sandblast the engine this weekend, paint it, & maybe put it in, but only if the 'better half' doesn't have me doing something else. Mechanically, this is going to be the best it's been probably since I gought it in '93 as a '92 w/1700 mi. from the dealer after it was traded in, "too-much bike" for the 1st owner. Notice the paper FL temporary tag. Maybe "1750 mi from new" there!

I have been collecting a bunch of stuff to go-on, but #1 is engine back where it belongs!

I also have a new chain & sprocket set to go on my FZR1000, and a set of Keihein 38 CR's w/a full aftermarket exhaust.

Wish I could make it over there, one of these times. I wanna try the crack-poppers Kyle is notorious for, along w/his dry rub barbeque and say "hello" to Dave, (SpecOps13) and inquire about his health. Have a safe trip there & back, FL guys, take lotsa pics amd post 'em when you can.

Attachments

• 1992 V Max at Ken's.jpg
    1992 V Max at Ken's.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Keihein CR flatslides.jpg
    Keihein CR flatslides.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 12
Man I should have left yesterday after getting home from Chicago lol to your place Capt from mine = 884 mi, 14 hours 55 mins. And that does not count fuel stops.

Heading out in just a few guys!!!
See yall there!!
Woo Hoo!
Hey Kyle... Can I work on my bike there? ;)
I have a low oil pressure switch to add

Left half hour behind schedule.checkpoint 1 done. topping off tank and then heading to cp2--plant city. nav says oldsmar eta 12p. Save me ribs, yo.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

CP2 done. an hour away. Can practically taste those ribs right now.

Sent from my Tapatalking Hercules Android

I'm close but right now I'm pulled over due to rain

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Here are the first pics. We've been experiencing a drought lately. It's over NOW!
c6e4e914-42ae-3bd0.jpg
c6e4e914-42bd-2cab.jpg
c6e4e914-42cc-4005.jpg
c6e4e914-42db-8328.jpg
c6e4e914-42ec-461f.jpg
c6e4e914-4303-488c.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

not enough bikes in the garage! Uh oh looks like you guys got a bit of florida weather coming your way - wunderground shows one big mf of a rain cloud..

Save me some ribs!!!

Back