There always has to be ONE

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe its a woman.:biglaugh:

I put an alarm on mine that will chirp a warning when touched ever so slightly. Then goes ape shit if you do it again.

My FRIENDS and I used to flip each others' kill switches all the time while riding down the highway and at stop lights. That's different. Kidding between friends would be ok, but when some Azzhole does it just to be a pain........ lets just say if I went out to the big parking lot and started jacking around with their cars and/or pickups, they'd want blood in return. You just don't do that.

My alarm was never that sensitive, and I removed it back when I had battery problems. It may be time to reinstall that one or a better one.

My FRIENDS and I used to flip each others' kill switches all the time while riding down the highway and at stop lights. That's different.

Try having your friends pull your key and give it a toss while sitting at a stoplight.....funny at the time, but can be a pain in the ass if there is traffic....bad thing is, they can get away fast riding a Vmax....good thing is, I also ride a Vmax so I can catch up real quick and pull their key at the next light.....:biglaugh:

-MK

We just flipped each others kick stand down while riding.
I haven't had a functional kick stand switch in twenty years because of my asshole friends.

HOWS THIS FOR AN ANSWER ? ... PUT SOME OF YOUR SEAMAN ON YOUR SWITCH , THEN IT WILL BE ON HIS FINGER , THEN WHEN HE GOES HOME & HAS FOR-PLAY WITH HIS WIFE / GIRLFRIEND , SHE'LL GET PREGNANT & IN 9 MONTHS , WHOEVER'S BABY LOOKS LIKE YOU , THERES YOUR CULPRIT ! ... MAN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DETECTIVE ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

That made me belly laugh

Here in Florida, we come across all the latest high tech fishing tackle. They make a near invisible string that cannot be cut with normal cutting tools and some thin wire hooks that are lazer sharpened and sink in with the slightest brush. Tie yourself up about four four or five inch lengths of string with the hooks draped over the control switch. My money is on the person knowing exactly where the switch and probably doesn't linger long when doing the dirty deed. Highly doubt the perpetrator will be able to extricate themselves without outside help or the fire department. Of course the screams help to identify said culprit. Please credit me when you "hook" the asshole.

Somebody messing with your bike - that would piss off a nun! If Sean's home CSI fingerprint kit doesn't work and Cop Runner's spread the seed approuch doesn't find the culprit, I have an other idea. Hire me. I just retired and have the resume your looking for. 20yrs as a Park Ranger, 2 yrs Private Investigator, 2 yrs Bouncer at Gentlemen's Club and 5yrs helping my Uncle Santo how would you say - make the rounds !!!!!

Yankee

you guys think you've got problems with guys messing around at work

0526001522a12.jpg

you guys think you've got problems with guys messing around at work

0526001522a12.jpg

hey man you work at a Rock Quarry? My ol man has worked at one for over 40 years. He runs trager Quarries here. They are a boys playground paradise. I got to shoot off a 200 some shot load one time. It still gets me hard thinkin about it.

The guy messin wit your bike. gotta set up some surveillance. My boss kept messin with me so i took some of my Mastiffs stinky shit fresh in a ziplock bag everyday and smeared it under his seat. Did it till i got bored doing it. was the funniest fukin thing to see him runnnig around ... "do you smell that? wtf is that?!" im like man i dont smell anything i think its in your head. LMFAO. i got tears .... lol.
I also like to wait till he gets across the room and then page his phone to see him run for it then hang up .... ooooo good times.

Hi BIGMO,
I do road construction. Thats a staging area for stock piles, and parking machines. Your right about a big kids playground.
Tim

Shit, hope you never get into a "tank slapper"! Could end up with some instant piercings down there. Wouldn't suggest any fat chicks on the back either!:rofl_200:

One of the people I ride used to do the kill switch thing with me a lot. One time while I was taking a leak or something he flipped it off, back when I had the old GS450. There wasn't a big difference between the "off" and "on" positions, and I didn't notice. I proceeded to pull the covers off to check the battery, look at the fuses, ect, until I finally realized the kill rocker was slightly tilted back. I knew I'd get my revenge, and it presented the opportunity once on a highway a year later, when I was on my Magna, he had an 1100 Shadow. He had proceeded to always press my kill switch, even though I now instantly realized it before even trying to start the bike. We had just done something presumably exciting/awesome, since we moved into position to fist-bump at highway speeds. I know, not advisable, traffic hazard, way too close, whatever. Anyway, I was on the right and he on the left, when I reached out to "bump", I reached over and smacked his kill switch down and waved bye-bye. I had checked before and there was no traffic behind us. He turned it back on instantly, which apparently causes a loud backfire and caught right back up. He was kind of pissed until I reminded him that I had told him "I'd get him back" for the little incident on my GS. Then he didn't care anymore.
" RA " ITS YOUR FAULT THAT I GOT INTO THAT " TANK SLAPPER " AT DANNY'S , YOU JINXED ME 5 DAY'S BEFORE IT HAPPENED ! .. :confused2:.. I'M JUST GLAD THAT I DIDN'T GET .. " IMPALED " ! .. :rofl_200: .. :biglaugh: .. :rofl_200:

HOWS THIS FOR AN ANSWER ? ... PUT SOME OF YOUR SEAMAN ON YOUR SWITCH , THEN IT WILL BE ON HIS FINGER , THEN WHEN HE GOES HOME & HAS FOR-PLAY WITH HIS WIFE / GIRLFRIEND , SHE'LL GET PREGNANT & IN 9 MONTHS , WHOEVER'S BABY LOOKS LIKE YOU , THERES YOUR CULPRIT ! ... MAN I SHOULD HAVE BEEN A DETECTIVE ! ... :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
IF ITS A WOMEN , " THE ABOVE STATEMENT STILL APPLIES " , ONLY SHE WILL BE ALONE , SO YOU WILL HAVE TO PUT A PLATE OF CRACKERS & BRIE WITH A BOTTLE OF RED WINE NEXT TO IT , ON THE GROUND WITH A PILLOW , JUST UNDER YOUR SEAMAN COVERED SWITCH , SO SHE CANNOT MISS IT , THEN SHE'LL START DRINKING & EATING THE CHEESE & CRACKERS , GETTING ALL WORKED - UP , THEN SHE'LL HAVE TO GO , SHE'LL QUICKLY STAND UP FLICK YOUR SWITCH , THEN GO HOME & FLICK HERS & YOU'LL HAVE THE SAME SCENARIO IN 9 MONTHS ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.. " GOOD LUCK " ! ...:punk:

IF ITS A WOMEN , " THE ABOVE STATEMENT STILL APPLIES " , ONLY SHE WILL BE ALONE , SO YOU WILL HAVE TO PUT A PLATE OF CRACKERS & BRIE WITH A BOTTLE OF RED WINE NEXT TO IT , ON THE GROUND WITH A PILLOW , JUST UNDER YOUR SEAMAN COVERED SWITCH , SO SHE CANNOT MISS IT , THEN SHE'LL START DRINKING & EATING THE CHEESE & CRACKERS , GETTING ALL WORKED - UP , THEN SHE'LL HAVE TO GO , SHE'LL QUICKLY STAND UP FLICK YOUR SWITCH , THEN GO HOME & FLICK HERS & YOU'LL HAVE THE SAME SCENARIO IN 9 MONTHS ! .. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.. " GOOD LUCK " ! ...:punk:

:rofl_200::rofl_200:man oh man i gotta go back and read this post from the start but the ending is KILLER!!!!! hahahahah

Funny you brought this up, jfeagins. An x army buddy, named Gayle, got me a job at an elevator in mid Ks yrs ago. He drove a semi n I worked around the death trap. We ended up doing things to each other's vehicles, like greasing the door handles, using the fireworks on the plug wires, taping the headlights over, turning everything on, ect. When I left, they hired two people to take my place. One kid heard of what we usest to do and decided start monkeying around with Gayle's pick up. Well, Gayle had a very hot head and was a loner, for the most part. His nickname that is tattooed on his arm is Crazy Eddard. When he lost his temper, he'd go crazy. Somehow, we were close, and still are. After Gayle found who was mess'n w/ his truck, he went to the boy n told him he'd beat his azz the next time he touched his truck. Well, the boy didn't believe him and played with his pick up the next day. Gayle went to get in his vehicle that day to find the boy didn't get it, then walked into the elevator and told him he was going to do what he said. Just as Gayle took a swing, the elevator boss moved in to stop it and ended up with a couple busted ribs. Gayle had to get another job after that. A year before, he had took the mechanic of the place and swung him into a few lockers like a teddy bear. He then went home thinking he would be fired. The big boss called to ask why he went home. Gayle was told not to do it again. The mechanic was a horse's butt and deserved it. That fart ended up dying 3 yrs later, while sitting on the tollie. It may sound rude but it was fitting. He was a mean, hateful, cuss'n sucker.

Back