Thunder 2011

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey fellow V-Maxer's going to Thunder 2011.
Just locked in a room at the Days Inn - Somerset for Thursday thru Sunday. Was told there were only a couple rooms left under the V-Max Group rate, so lock-in soon if you're planning to go.

My plans are to ride from mid-Michigan to Johnstown, Pa for this event. Maybe I can catch Redbone coming down from the U.P. to tag along .... that is if I can keep up with him !!!! :biglaugh:

Heard a lot of great things about Thunder 2010, so this was my "can't miss" event for the up coming riding season.

Looking forward to meeting many of you fellow V-Max riders there !

Hey Brian, you going to make it up this year? Are you going to stay with the majority of us at the Somerset Days Inn?
That's my plan Micheal, I'm booking my room now! :thumbs up:
Just locked in a room at the Days Inn - Somerset for Thursday thru Sunday. Was told there were only a couple rooms left under the V-Max Group rate, so lock-in soon if you're planning to go.

My plans are to ride from mid-Michigan to Johnstown, Pa for this event. Maybe I can catch Redbone coming down from the U.P. to tag along .... that is if I can keep up with him !!!! :biglaugh:

Heard a lot of great things about Thunder 2010, so this was my "can't miss" event for the up coming riding season.

Let's make it a plan Jeff, it'll be much nicer to have someone to ride with on the super slab and that gets the same gas mileage as me!:biglaugh: The only thing that may change my plans, is if I go to the Tail of the Dragon with Jim and Trevor before Thunder. At least we would be able to ride back together! :clapping:
Looking forward to Thunder!:punk:

Hey Brian,
wouldn't take much convincing to get me to ride the Tail of the Dragon before Thunder too ! Just keep me posted if this a GO or not. Plans are to put some major miles on the V-Max this riding season !! :clapping:

Hey Brian,
wouldn't take much convincing to get me to ride the Tail of the Dragon before Thunder too ! Just keep me posted if this a GO or not. Plans are to put some major miles on the V-Max this riding season !! :clapping:
Excellent Jeff, I will check to see what Trevor and Jim's plans are so we plan the details.

I'm bringing my wife as well! Lets do the couples ride!

Jim Mayes
Mid Atlantic Regional Director
VMOA Store Mgr

Just booked the last room! :punk:

Dale #2592

I was checking the calendar just now, and came to the realization that my son is graduating from High School the Friday of Thunder.....:bang head:

Damn.

Hope you all have a great safe time - and I'll see you there in 2012.:wave bye:

just rode up scalp ave yesterday and it looks like Dennys Yamaha is out of business... looks like we will need a new meeting place before the parade.

just rode up scalp ave yesterday and it looks like Dennys Yamaha is out of business... looks like we will need a new meeting place before the parade.

I heard that a few weeks ago about Denny's being closed. If the lot is still there, we can still gather there as a meeting point! Any thoughts by anyone else? Suggestions wide open.....

you should have stopped by my place. i live in windber just off of 56 on top of the mountain above bedford in ogletown. i will try to think of a good place to meet before the parade that is easy to find for all.

you should have stopped by my place. i live in windber just off of 56 on top of the mountain above bedford in ogletown. i will try to think of a good place to meet before the parade that is easy to find for all.
I will hit you up one of these times,my mother in law lives 5 minutes from dennys. I am always there visiting. Maybe we can hook up for a ride when the weather breaks.

I will hit you up one of these times,my mother in law lives 5 minutes from dennys. I am always there visiting. Maybe we can hook up for a ride when the weather breaks.

sounds like a plan. add another 5 minutes on the max and you will be at my place.....lol.

I was checking the calendar just now, and came to the realization that my son is graduating from High School the Friday of Thunder.....:bang head:

Damn.

Hope you all have a great safe time - and I'll see you there in 2012.:wave bye:

I think my son graduates the same weekend, Bill. Thank you for your kind offer about Thunder.

Blaine

Oh, the offer still stands if you can make it - unless both of us incur the deadly wrath of our wives, and just go anyway......:punk:

just wondering, is anyone bringing a carb sync tool to thunder? i would really like to get someone to sync my carbs for me since i am putting on a new exhaust system before then. the local shop wants $60+ to do it, i got it done last time i was at thunder for $20 from another max owner.

I probably can't make it but would be more than willing to ship u my 2-port and have one of the guys help u out.

just wondering, is anyone bringing a carb sync tool to thunder? i would really like to get someone to sync my carbs for me since i am putting on a new exhaust system before then. the local shop wants $60+ to do it, i got it done last time i was at thunder for $20 from another max owner.

Back