2014 Thunder in the Valley - PA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heh Mike, how do we go from Thursday June 26 to Friday June 21, 22, 23?:ummm: May want to change the dates. :rofl_200: It was only 3 weeks ago I realized Thunder was a week later this year.:bang head: Now I look at the schedule & was wondering on the dates again.:ummm: I will be there 25-29 regardless. Larry

Hi Larry,

I'm glad someone's reading the agenda. Thanks for the catch. You are correct, Thunder is June 26 - 29. I have had this posted for months now and your the first.

Kudo's to you!

See you up there on June 26...

Heh Mike, how do we go from Thursday June 26 to Friday June 21, 22, 23?:ummm: May want to change the dates. :rofl_200: It was only 3 weeks ago I realized Thunder was a week later this year.:bang head: Now I look at the schedule & was wondering on the dates again.:ummm: I will be there 25-29 regardless. Larry

Hey guys. I've been in the process of selling my house the last two months and have had no internet. Just have a flip phone so no Data. Just found out the other day my roommate at Thunder won't be staying at the Days Inn so I need someone to share my room with. It's on the ground floor in the back with all the other reserved vmax riders. Contact me ASAP 585 734 5197.

Ron

This is my last hope... for attending Thunder this year;

Is anybody going from Florida or even Southern Georgia?

If so are you ridding, or trailering? DO you have space on your trailer for my VMax? Do you mind if I ride with you?

It is to far of a round trip for me to make anymore alone... I'm afraid my age and my health are keeping me from those long Road trips I used to take...

If anyone is planning to go please get in touch with me;

[email protected]

A courtesy call from the person who is backing out of the room would've been nice. I'll bet you won't have too much problem finding someone to share the room..

THUNDER ROOM ALERT:

Anyone needing/wanting to split a room at THUNDER, please contact RON @ 585-734-5197

Do not reply here since he isn't on often...

Thanks...

Hey guys. I've been in the process of selling my house the last two months and have had no internet. Just have a flip phone so no Data. Just found out the other day my roommate at Thunder won't be staying at the Days Inn so I need someone to share my room with. It's on the ground floor in the back with all the other reserved vmax riders. Contact me ASAP 585 734 5197.

Ron

Which way you going down to the Tail of the Dragon?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
We will be stay on the north side of the dragon and riding as much of the area as we can from Monday am (23rd) to Wednesday am (25th).
We are staying at the Dragon Pitt Inn on 129 and 72.
We will driving down from SW Michigan, driving down I-75 to Knoxville, through Marysville to 129.
I have white water rafted a few rivers down south and never heard any banjo's. I did go to a little bluegrass festival that the band stage was a flat bed on a lumber yards delivery truck down in a holler in north Georgia. Had me sum shine and a lot of beer, music was pretty good too!:biglaugh::punk:

And if we hear and banjo music, we'll be in the boost and outta there!!.....................:biglaugh:......................Tom.

Anyone know if Damon is going to be around to do the bike clinic? I could use an expert opinion on a nagging issue that needs to be seen first hand.

I just emailed him to see what he was going to do. Will let you know what I find out. Michael has him on the list as participating in the Tech Session at the hotel so that's a good sign.

Latest posts

Back