Florida Tech Day Is Scheduled!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AllisonTech, good to see you still checking in. You know your welcome to hang out too, Max or no Max. Heck, I've been showing up in my cage to haul parts and seats for everyone to check out. Thanks again for the Tech day you hosted. Always appreciated !
PATMAX

Got the day off and I will be there! Spending this weekend refurbishing the ignition, changing oil, flushing coolant,shaft drive fluid, Polishing aluminum!!!! AND oh YAH pulling the fuel tank, derusting and relining. Can't wait to meet a Houdini that can get the tank out without removing the rear wheel. Had to remove both shocks to drop the swing arm, the battery, UGH, and smack it with a hammer and 2*4.lol. Will contribute to this site it has saved me thousands! Although having the bike in pieces has given me the chance to clean EVERYTHING including electrical connections. Patmax.... see ya there. Ive got Captain Kyle's # but don't want to bother him.. Address???...........1986..... 20 years in a barn...... Coming back to life!!!!!!!!!

Looks like I am going to have to pull out of tech day. Getting shipped off to Alaska for work the same day which would require me to leave Kyle's by noon at the latest. Going to miss seeing everyone again this year. I won't be living in FL anymore this time next year, but who knows maybe I can find some Vmaxers in my new locale to make the ride down with me.

Have a great time everyone!!

Address for Tech Day and Ph #

362 Tavernier Circle
Oldsmar FL

Ph # 813-270-0000

Looks like I am going to have to pull out of tech day. Getting shipped off to Alaska for work the same day which would require me to leave Kyle's by noon at the latest. Going to miss seeing everyone again this year. I won't be living in FL anymore this time next year, but who knows maybe I can find some Vmaxers in my new locale to make the ride down with me.

Sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to meeting you & riding, but you gotta follow the cash flow. It's understandable

aww man. was looking fwd to seeing u again. you gonna make it back for bike week?

where you getting transferred to?

me, its still a 30/70 chance of making it over.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I'll be back in town for bike week. I don't know where the wife and I will end up at this point I'm just glad it will be under the same roof full time again.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

aww man. was looking fwd to seeing u again. you gonna make it back for bike week?

where you getting transferred to?

me, its still a 30/70 chance of making it over.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Hit me up if your going, and I'll meet you at the Hillsbourough/Polk county line rd (ex 25) on I4? I'll bring you some ear plugs

Wish I could be there to meet all you guys, I'm 3000miles away in So.Cal. We don't have anything like your events in Florida. No VMOA leaders, no technical support, no nothin'. All we have is a motorcycle swap meet in Long Beach every month & it's 99% Harley.:nud:

Wow, new exhaust must really roar. Maybe I'll get the chance to hear it at bike week?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Planning on being there. Might trailer up so I can ride and bring goodies.
Maybe Kyle can give us a route close by to have "fun"?

Don't get excited any one I am not really back just checking in on this thread by some request of some great people here. I do have a short 15 to 20 mile route we could do if every one is here & we don't miss any one. Its still best to call me or text me me as I still don't plan on checking in much 813-270-0000 Thanks,Kyle

Don't get excited any one I am not really back just checking in on this thread by some request of some great people here. I do have a short 15 to 20 mile route we could do if every one is here & we don't miss any one. Its still best to call me or text me me as I still don't plan on checking in much 813-270-0000 Thanks,Kyle

I'll admit, I did start to get excited before fully reading the post :punk:

Got the day off and I will be there! Spending this weekend refurbishing the ignition, changing oil, flushing coolant,shaft drive fluid, Polishing aluminum!!!! AND oh YAH pulling the fuel tank, derusting and relining. Can't wait to meet a Houdini that can get the tank out without removing the rear wheel. Had to remove both shocks to drop the swing arm, the battery, UGH, and smack it with a hammer and 2*4.lol. Will contribute to this site it has saved me thousands! Although having the bike in pieces has given me the chance to clean EVERYTHING including electrical connections. Patmax.... see ya there. Ive got Captain Kyle's # but don't want to bother him.. Address???...........1986..... 20 years in a barn...... Coming back to life!!!!!!!!!

Never a problem to text or call me. I am a little slow at getting back and need reminders from time to time. I seem to be forgetfull lately

Thanx for popping in Kyle. People have even offered rewards to get you back on the forum. The vast majority really MISS YOU. I'll try to call this week and see if you need anything, help with TD Setup or just to say hi...
Dave

I'm passing up Overtime at the day job next Sunday just to get a few "Crack Poppers".
Maybe my donation for the day's event should be a pound of bacon! Hmmmm, bacon!!!

Thanx for popping in Kyle. People have even offered rewards to get you back on the forum. The vast majority really MISS YOU. I'll try to call this week and see if you need anything, help with TD Setup or just to say hi...
Dave

Thanks Lots of good people here & any one is welcome to email me or call me any time. No Donations needed for the little event . I am headed out now to try & do something with this wreck of a Garage. I have my 5 1/2 bikes here & 2 other Peoples right now & this place is a wreck. I need to go out & clean & try & make some room.

Latest posts

Back